Bamboozle

How the hell do you play without it seriously? Spirit Fury and Enduring just don't do it for me.

Comments

  • By outplaying tiles and not committing to chases at safe windows.

  • Other than BS windows Bamboozle isn't worth the slot for competent killers.

    Every single common tile in the game that spawns with windows can be mindgamed. Jungle gyms, L-wall T-walls, shack, etc. Things that can't be mindgamed are bs main building windows (which are where Bamboozle actually does work) and regular, run-around-the-clutter loops which only have pallets.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    By outplaying tiles and not committing to chases at safe windows.

    I need to study more then. When somebody goes to a double window area, I just drop the chase lol

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/552957#Comment_552957

    I need to study more then. When somebody goes to a double window area, I just drop the chase lol

    Jungle Gyms are like a free hit if you know how to play them I'd suggest watching a video on how to or trying to learn how to on your own vaulting through them is not the way to go.

  • Omegalunge spirit thats how.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/553087#Comment_553087

    Jungle Gyms are like a free hit if you know how to play them I'd suggest watching a video on how to or trying to learn how to on your own vaulting through them is not the way to go.

    Jungle gyms are a free hit if the Survivor doesn't watch behind themselves like an idiot.

    Otherwise that can be a pretty painful experience to deal with. I know Steve said he gets around Bamboozle by outplaying at tiles.

    Outplay is the key word. You aren't always going to outplay people.

    That said, Bamboozle won't help much at double windows, cause sometimes only 1 window is enough.

  • cuz i learned how to play structures instead of holding w