A special place for Lowbie
to hang out 24/7
so he can stop filling all other threads offtopic dribble and beeffing.
to hang out 24/7
so he can stop filling all other threads offtopic dribble and beeffing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who cares
i spell it "lowlyboy" but to each their own. this is of course intended as flattery as no one likes insults. besides, lowly is so delusional that any information akin to an insult would never make it through the mental gymnastics his mind features.
Cool story bro, you have a blog where I can go and read some more of your fresh hot takes?
But I’m HAWTTER!
Breadisrotten.com/blog
Is this a real thing?
Is what a real thing?
This post. It's so unreal that I refuse to believe it is. Why is this something worth writing about?
First day on a forum?
Look at the front page, half the threads are the same questions over and over again. Like the real Gem ''Does anyone think they will ever do a sale on Auric cells at some point?''
At least that has something to do with the game.
So your beef isn't that this post is nonsense it's that it's in the wrong section? Okay
There's not really a specific section for posts like this. I don't really have a beef with the post as much as I'm confused it exists in the first place.
Yeah, there is a section called ''Off topic'' Mods should move it, but I don't think mods really do much here anyhow.
As for Lowbei, he's a troll and people keep falling for it, I don't fault him for getting the keyboard warriors all riled up if it keeps working and gets laughs. Why this post exists is pretty simple if you look at how much trolling he is doing to the console players.
Off-topic isn't really specific, but fair enough, I just find it crazy that someone would make a post about one person.
this is low...bei of you.
ill be streaming for a few hours if people want to come salt up my chat
:Laugh track plays in the background:
Sacrilegious heathen begone, we the forum goers demand proper name usage !!!!