How do I report someone on Xbox other than the ingame report?

A nea sold the entire team out to the killer and we were all killed. This is because she was using WGLF and wanted max stacks. 

Comments

  •  :'( Delete Nea plz
  • Delete Nea Plz  :'(
  • There is no other way, and they can’t do anything to console users anyway. The worst that person will get from numerous reports is a “needs work” or “avoid me” status on their profile, which doesn’t affect matchmaking in DbD anyway. So it’s literally worthless to report someone in DbD on console.
  • Yeah, I wouldn’t waste your time.

  • That's pretty annoying so meanies could do anything and get away with it.  >_< I will have to remember their names and mori them or something as revenge.
  • 4 games in a row the entire teams been sold out. I dont know whats going on.
  • WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
  • @Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.

    I believe they mean it includes leading the killer with bond and stuff

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.

    I believe they mean it includes leading the killer with bond and stuff

    well that IS dirty and would require proof
  • Write the name down in a notebook. Remember it. Next time you play with that person, sandbag them til their anus bleeds green. Finally got my revenge on a certain person who farmed me in a match. The Killer thought it was funny AF post-game when I explained why I did what I did today. Joyous. :chuffed:

  • Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Lowbei said:

    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.

    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 

    Console bans aren't out of their hands they just need to add the ban system. They said they will be adding it but no eta yet. It took them a year to add it to pc with pressure from the community.

    People need to stop saying it's up to Sony/MS to ban people on console. Almost every console game has bans added by the developer.

  • Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
  • AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    I already said it’s worthless for DbD. All that impressive PC hardware and yet you can’t read words on the screen :(

    Also, sandbagging teammates with crappy hook saves warrants reporting. Hope that helps.
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    I already said it’s worthless for DbD. All that impressive PC hardware and yet you can’t read words on the screen :(

    Also, sandbagging teammates with crappy hook saves warrants reporting. Hope that helps.
    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
  • Sandbagging is only reportable if the player is working with the Killer specifically. Them making stupid saves for WGLF stacks is not reportable. It's just something you have to deal with in the game. The devs knew this would happen when they put that Perk in there, and it helps to "balance" the game in their eyes since Killers get extra kills and it makes their stats fluffier.

    Blame your fellow Survivors for being greedy pigs. It's one reason I'm starting to lean towards a horribly toxic solo queue build because frequently I'm in a match with people who only help their SWF buddies and ######### on the solo queue'ers. Not all the time, and I've had some fantastic SWF and non-SWF teammates, but I'm seeing a lot more focused solely on themselves and their friends.

  • Sandbagging as in blocking off the hook is fine in my book, it's putting yourself in danger to buy the wiggler more time. If its sandbagging like spam vaulting or generally blocking a survivor in a corner or room then that's wrong.
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    I already said it’s worthless for DbD. All that impressive PC hardware and yet you can’t read words on the screen :(

    Also, sandbagging teammates with crappy hook saves warrants reporting. Hope that helps.
    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
    Whether you think I have a case or not doesn’t change the fact that you’re so eager to shitpost, that you aren’t even reading the posts you’re replying to. Again, I don’t need a lecture about how it relates to DbD. I already explained to the OP that reporting through BHVR on consoles is pointless, and she accepted my answer, twice. Seems you’re wrong a lot, friend :)

    Sandbaging is very much reportable through Xbox :) Hope that helps.
  • Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin
  • I didn't expect this thread to be so dramatic😄
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    I already said it’s worthless for DbD. All that impressive PC hardware and yet you can’t read words on the screen :(

    Also, sandbagging teammates with crappy hook saves warrants reporting. Hope that helps.
    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
    Whether you think I have a case or not doesn’t change the fact that you’re so eager to shitpost, that you aren’t even reading the posts you’re replying to. Again, I don’t need a lecture about how it relates to DbD. I already explained to the OP that reporting through BHVR on consoles is pointless, and she accepted my answer, twice. Seems you’re wrong a lot, friend :)

    Sandbaging is very much reportable through Xbox :) Hope that helps.
    nah

    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin
    again, unhooking you in front of the killer isnt siding with the killer and you have no case there for a ban. furthermore, in just the few saves with double bp from wglf, the other person easily outscored your 2 gens and a hex. jussayin.

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    I already said it’s worthless for DbD. All that impressive PC hardware and yet you can’t read words on the screen :(

    Also, sandbagging teammates with crappy hook saves warrants reporting. Hope that helps.
    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
    Whether you think I have a case or not doesn’t change the fact that you’re so eager to shitpost, that you aren’t even reading the posts you’re replying to. Again, I don’t need a lecture about how it relates to DbD. I already explained to the OP that reporting through BHVR on consoles is pointless, and she accepted my answer, twice. Seems you’re wrong a lot, friend :)

    Sandbaging is very much reportable through Xbox :) Hope that helps.
    nah

    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin
    again, unhooking you in front of the killer isnt siding with the killer and you have no case there for a ban. furthermore, in just the few saves with double bp from wglf, the other person easily outscored your 2 gens and a hex. jussayin.

    Unhooking twice is siding with the killer especially so when the killer ignores them and keeps downing the survivor who was hooked. Happened to EVERY survivor apart from the one doing the unhooks. It is a bannable offence and I have to question your logic if you think you can defend that kind of behaviour. All together it was 6 unhooks in front of the killer who just ignored him. That clearly is siding with the killer. And another thing when I say the only points they got were for the unhooks then I MEAN THE ONLY POINTS THEY GOT WERE FOR THE UNHOOKS zero objective points compared to my 2 gens and a hex totem destroyed. I've seen you post some interesting stuff Lowbei but you must be stupid to think this type of stuff is ok.
  • AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    I already said it’s worthless for DbD. All that impressive PC hardware and yet you can’t read words on the screen :(

    Also, sandbagging teammates with crappy hook saves warrants reporting. Hope that helps.
    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
    Whether you think I have a case or not doesn’t change the fact that you’re so eager to shitpost, that you aren’t even reading the posts you’re replying to. Again, I don’t need a lecture about how it relates to DbD. I already explained to the OP that reporting through BHVR on consoles is pointless, and she accepted my answer, twice. Seems you’re wrong a lot, friend :)

    Sandbaging is very much reportable through Xbox :) Hope that helps.
    nah

    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin
    again, unhooking you in front of the killer isnt siding with the killer and you have no case there for a ban. furthermore, in just the few saves with double bp from wglf, the other person easily outscored your 2 gens and a hex. jussayin.

    Unhooking twice is siding with the killer especially so when the killer ignores them and keeps downing the survivor who was hooked. Happened to EVERY survivor apart from the one doing the unhooks. It is a bannable offence and I have to question your logic if you think you can defend that kind of behaviour. All together it was 6 unhooks in front of the killer who just ignored him. That clearly is siding with the killer. And another thing when I say the only points they got were for the unhooks then I MEAN THE ONLY POINTS THEY GOT WERE FOR THE UNHOOKS zero objective points compared to my 2 gens and a hex totem destroyed. I've seen you post some interesting stuff Lowbei but you must be stupid to think this type of stuff is ok.
    your salt is pouring out of my router, calm down.

    you can rage all you want about it, but no, unhooking you in front of the killer is not bannable. You have no case, but please continue, this is entertaining.

    you should avoid calling me stupid. i will let that one slide.

  • AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    I already said it’s worthless for DbD. All that impressive PC hardware and yet you can’t read words on the screen :(

    Also, sandbagging teammates with crappy hook saves warrants reporting. Hope that helps.
    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
    Whether you think I have a case or not doesn’t change the fact that you’re so eager to shitpost, that you aren’t even reading the posts you’re replying to. Again, I don’t need a lecture about how it relates to DbD. I already explained to the OP that reporting through BHVR on consoles is pointless, and she accepted my answer, twice. Seems you’re wrong a lot, friend :)

    Sandbaging is very much reportable through Xbox :) Hope that helps.
    nah

    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin
    again, unhooking you in front of the killer isnt siding with the killer and you have no case there for a ban. furthermore, in just the few saves with double bp from wglf, the other person easily outscored your 2 gens and a hex. jussayin.

    Unhooking twice is siding with the killer especially so when the killer ignores them and keeps downing the survivor who was hooked. Happened to EVERY survivor apart from the one doing the unhooks. It is a bannable offence and I have to question your logic if you think you can defend that kind of behaviour. All together it was 6 unhooks in front of the killer who just ignored him. That clearly is siding with the killer. And another thing when I say the only points they got were for the unhooks then I MEAN THE ONLY POINTS THEY GOT WERE FOR THE UNHOOKS zero objective points compared to my 2 gens and a hex totem destroyed. I've seen you post some interesting stuff Lowbei but you must be stupid to think this type of stuff is ok.
    At this point it’s clear he’s either delusional or just a troll, either way I’d just ignore him. Without attention he’ll move on.
  • Siding with the killer to get unhook points is cheating and the reason I'm raging is because of how braindead you (lowbei) are for supporting this behaviour. Your case isn't even a case its moronic and doesn't even make any sense. 
  • AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    I already said it’s worthless for DbD. All that impressive PC hardware and yet you can’t read words on the screen :(

    Also, sandbagging teammates with crappy hook saves warrants reporting. Hope that helps.
    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
    Whether you think I have a case or not doesn’t change the fact that you’re so eager to shitpost, that you aren’t even reading the posts you’re replying to. Again, I don’t need a lecture about how it relates to DbD. I already explained to the OP that reporting through BHVR on consoles is pointless, and she accepted my answer, twice. Seems you’re wrong a lot, friend :)

    Sandbaging is very much reportable through Xbox :) Hope that helps.
    nah

    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin
    again, unhooking you in front of the killer isnt siding with the killer and you have no case there for a ban. furthermore, in just the few saves with double bp from wglf, the other person easily outscored your 2 gens and a hex. jussayin.

    Unhooking twice is siding with the killer especially so when the killer ignores them and keeps downing the survivor who was hooked. Happened to EVERY survivor apart from the one doing the unhooks. It is a bannable offence and I have to question your logic if you think you can defend that kind of behaviour. All together it was 6 unhooks in front of the killer who just ignored him. That clearly is siding with the killer. And another thing when I say the only points they got were for the unhooks then I MEAN THE ONLY POINTS THEY GOT WERE FOR THE UNHOOKS zero objective points compared to my 2 gens and a hex totem destroyed. I've seen you post some interesting stuff Lowbei but you must be stupid to think this type of stuff is ok.
    At this point it’s clear he’s either delusional or just a troll, either way I’d just ignore him. Without attention he’ll move on.
    its so ironic that an experienced player like me can educate you on what is reportable and whats not, and you respond by calling them a troll.

    you are welcome for the correct answer :)
  • Wrong answer...this is a sham and I declare this meeting over
     *slams fist on desk* 
    *storms out of room*

  • AshleyWB said:
    A nea sold the entire team out to the killer and we were all killed. This is because she was using WGLF and wanted max stacks. 
    Console users can’t get banned. We’re lucky.
  • A bad unhook is not necessarily sandbagging. That generally occurs when someone blocks you into a corner and/or continuously blows gens or vaults/fast entries to draw a Killer to your location, then points you out. This is 100% reportable, especially if the Killer is ignoring the person doing it. I honestly have not seen it happen before, but I've seen videos of it.

    There's also unintentional sandbagging, which I do more often than I should. Anyone I've done this to, I apologize profusely for it, but 99% of it is me getting excited and just completely ######### up. It does happen occasionally, so no use raging about it as long as it's a one-time thing and not the entire match.

    Bad unhooks are NOT sandbagging because you still have a chance, albeit a microscopic one, of getting away. It depends on where the Killer aims, and who he targets. Unless the person who unhooks you purposely pointed you out to the Killer, they were just farming BP. In that instance, oh well, it's your loss and there's nothing you can do about it.

    Myself, the first time someone does that, it's on me. Although I'll frequently try to unhook myself before it can happen so they are stuck getting hit by the Killer because of the animation. If I fail that or get hooked again, I just suicide and don't bother struggling. Move on to the next match because it's not worth the frustration.

  • Lowbei said:

    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    Also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
    @Lowbei
    How would you feel if someone repeatedly farms you? Like they don't even have BT to try to make sure that they keep their Benevolent points, they just want to get more bloodpoints while sabotaging your game. I'm like 90% positive that you mostly play killer so you have likely not experienced being the victim. If DC'ing is bannable for ruining other's experiences than why isn't farming bannable for the survivor purposely throwing the game and ruining your experience? I don't get it anymore... :(
  • Nickenzie said:
    Lowbei said:

    lol if its worthless for the game we are discussing, then you have no case.

    Also, again, no, sandbagging is not reportable, but feel free to spam your butthurt reports all you want :)
    @Lowbei
    How would you feel if someone repeatedly farms you? Like they don't even have BT to try to make sure that they keep their Benevolent points, they just want to get more bloodpoints while sabotaging your game. I'm like 90% positive that you mostly play killer so you have likely not experienced being the victim. If DC'ing is bannable for ruining other's experiences than why isn't farming bannable for the survivor purposely throwing the game and ruining your experience? I don't get it anymore... :(
    it happens often, and i shrug and move on, because its a valid tactic.

    you have zero proof that the survivor was working with the killer. you just didnt like the unsafe unhook.
  • When it comes to proof there are almost entire recordings of countless games that clearly show somethings up and it's like REALLY obvious. Even when you call out to that one survivor after the game they usually end up saying lolololol dud because they think it's cool. 
  • Not to mention shining thier flashlight on the hooked survivor and teabagging too.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Goobz said:

    Press the power button and then sell the console on ebay and buy a PC. That's how you report someone on Xbox.

    sick burn breh
  • Goobz said:

    Press the power button and then sell the console on ebay and buy a PC. That's how you report someone on Xbox.

    Welcome!
    Now we have another troll that does nothing positive on these forums.
  • I'm not sure if anything happens but you can double report.
    Use the report system in DBD and the report system on XBOX. I think reporting on XBOX just lowers their "reputation". At the end of the match if you click a user's name you can bring up their profile and report them there too for being unsportsmanlike.

  • Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin and then that nea came.
  • Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin and then that nea came.
  • AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin and then that nea came.
    just because someone does an unsafe unhook doesnt mean they are siding with the killer. you have no case.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    4 games in a row the entire teams been sold out. I dont know whats going on.

    Welcome to the joy of the double bloodpoint weekends!
    Have a nice farm!

  • Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    AshleyWB said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    WGLF token farming is not reportable.

    Its a valid tactic used because of a perk.

    They cant sandbag you if you dont get caught, so this argument is similar to the camping issue.
    Yes it is, on Xbox anyway. Report them for unsporting behaviour. Reporting them to MS at
    least does something, unlike the BHVR option. And yes, I know console bans are out of their hands.

    The bad profile reps don’t affect DbD but they do affect your ability to play lots of other games. 
    that report will not affect dbd at all, and requires dozens of reports before it affects your matchmaking, and also roll off your account after 3 months.

    furthermore, you butthurt reporting someone for outscoring you is trashy, but i guess thats what is expected from you console randos.
    They hardly outscored me. They threw the game. I'm not a salty survivor mad at how jealous i am of their skills it was blatant cheating just to get quick and easy points and make it horrible to play.
    i dont think you know what the word “cheating” means.

    they are using their perk to double their points. so yes, they did outscore you after you do the math.

    i love wglf :)
    Siding with the killer is cheating. And he didn't earn any points the entire game other than the saves he made from the hook. Not a single objective point. I did 2 gens and got rid of ruin and then that nea came.
    just because someone does an unsafe unhook doesnt mean they are siding with the killer. you have no case.
    It wasn't 1 unsafe unhook, it was 6 blatent unhooks right in front of the killer who went along with it. You say I have no case...do you expect me to just sit and watch my team get destroyed by a teammate. Unfair and you are nothing more than an idiot mr Lowbei. I have a strong case. I have recordings of this whole case. You Lowbei just want to be a troll in the hope someone will watch you stream the game on twitch as you seem to mention again and again to "show how to play the game" and do you know what I watched the first half of your last stream and you were getting wrecked by the generic survivors and were so angry. The ideas you show in the forums are not your ideas they are FAKE. You got wrecked off of survivors who weren't even trying and you support toxic survivors and giving them every buff possible. SHAME ON YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED..
    LOWBEI YOU FAKE. have a nice day ☺
  • im farming everyone. made 2mill last night. 

    get on it.
  • just because someone does an unsafe unhook doesnt mean they are siding with the killer. you have no case.
    It wasn't 1 unsafe unhook, it was 6 blatent unhooks right in front of the killer who went along with it. You say I have no case...do you expect me to just sit and watch my team get destroyed by a teammate. Unfair and you are nothing more than an idiot mr Lowbei. I have a strong case. I have recordings of this whole case. You Lowbei just want to be a troll in the hope someone will watch you stream the game on twitch as you seem to mention again and again to "show how to play the game" and do you know what I watched the first half of your last stream and you were getting wrecked by the generic survivors and were so angry. The ideas you show in the forums are not your ideas they are FAKE. You got wrecked off of survivors who weren't even trying and you support toxic survivors and giving them every buff possible. SHAME ON YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED..
    LOWBEI YOU FAKE. have a nice day ☺

  • AshleyWB said:
    just because someone does an unsafe unhook doesnt mean they are siding with the killer. you have no case.
    It wasn't 1 unsafe unhook, it was 6 blatent unhooks right in front of the killer who went along with it. You say I have no case...do you expect me to just sit and watch my team get destroyed by a teammate. Unfair and you are nothing more than an idiot mr Lowbei. I have a strong case. I have recordings of this whole case. You Lowbei just want to be a troll in the hope someone will watch you stream the game on twitch as you seem to mention again and again to "show how to play the game" and do you know what I watched the first half of your last stream and you were getting wrecked by the generic survivors and were so angry. The ideas you show in the forums are not your ideas they are FAKE. You got wrecked off of survivors who weren't even trying and you support toxic survivors and giving them every buff possible. SHAME ON YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED..
    LOWBEI YOU FAKE. have a nice day ☺

    LOL stop lying just because you are salty. ive been playing only survivor for a few days, and i always do well as killer. i made 2million bps last night and streamed it all. 178k in one match.

    next time you wanna lie, be sure to include links to videos, since its all recorded. while you are there, take notes on how to play well, and be sure to leave a follow.

    rekt gg

  • @Lowbei YOU ARE FAKE and no you played trapper badly and were so angry. Www.Twitch.tv just search and see how fake he really is. Tut tut MUHAHAHAHAHA
  • @AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei YOU ARE FAKE and no you played trapper badly and were so angry. Www.Twitch.tv just search and see how fake he really is. Tut tut MUHAHAHAHAHA

    Are you okay?
    Seem like you just blow a fuze

  • AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei YOU ARE FAKE and no you played trapper badly and were so angry. Www.Twitch.tv just search and see how fake he really is. Tut tut MUHAHAHAHAHA
    Forum troll sucks at the game, shocked. Lives out his salty fantasies here, gets rekt when he loads the game up.
‹ 1 2