How do I report someone on Xbox other than the ingame report?

A nea sold the entire team out to the killer and we were all killed. This is because she was using WGLF and wanted max stacks. 

Comments

  • I like how someone just asks how to report on xbox and the forum devolves into a battleground.

  • AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei YOU ARE FAKE and no you played trapper badly and were so angry. Www.Twitch.tv just search and see how fake he really is. Tut tut MUHAHAHAHAHA
    lol i havent played trapper in years. if you are going to lie about a video you saw, you will need to link it.

    nice try tho. #rekt

    @AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei YOU ARE FAKE and no you played trapper badly and were so angry. Www.Twitch.tv just search and see how fake he really is. Tut tut MUHAHAHAHAHA

    Are you okay?
    Seem like you just blow a fuze

    yeah hes having a meltdown, its embarrassing lol

    AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei YOU ARE FAKE and no you played trapper badly and were so angry. Www.Twitch.tv just search and see how fake he really is. Tut tut MUHAHAHAHAHA
    Forum troll sucks at the game, shocked. Lives out his salty fantasies here, gets rekt when he loads the game up.
    lol i made 2mill last night. feel free to come rage in my chat if you are still butthurt later.
  • I know what I saw Lowbei. You have played trapper within the last 2 years. You played trapper this week and you got destroyed by nubs NUBS I TELLS YE. Your argument is flawed. 
  • AshleyWB said:
    I know what I saw Lowbei. You have played trapper within the last 2 years. You played trapper this week and you got destroyed by nubs NUBS I TELLS YE. Your argument is flawed. 
    lol i literally havent played trapper since launch 2 years ago, and ive been a survivor main for months. you lose.

    i also stream all games, so if you think you have a case here, feel free to link it, else you are just laughable :)

    oh i get it, you are trolling.

    twitch.tv/lowbei watch the videos and take notes. gg
  • @Lowbei anything to plug your twitch channel. Everything I have said is the exact truth don't go to his twitch channel because he wants that. EVELLLLLLLLLL
  • AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei anything to plug your twitch channel. Everything I have said is the exact truth don't go to his twitch channel because he wants that. EVELLLLLLLLLL
    lol everyone knows that myers is my bae, which is why hes my forum avatar, so if i were going to play killer, it would be michael.

    also, the irony that you bumping this thread with your butthurt, actually results in more people seeing and checking out my videos, is really funny.

    rekt gg

    if you are still butthurt about this later, you should make an @Lowbei forum thread. those are always fun :)
  • @Lowbei Things like this is giving you a bad name for yourself. The opinions you show in these forum posts are entirely FAKE and you know that. You thrive from conflict you cause. It was you who killed Harambé and it was you who got EXPOSED as a FAKE.
  • AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei Things like this is giving you a bad name for yourself. The opinions you show in these forum posts are entirely FAKE and you know that. You thrive from conflict you cause. It was you who killed Harambé and it was you who got EXPOSED as a FAKE.
    awww your babyrage attempts to troll are adorable :)

    just make sure you hit follow lol
  • @lowbei it's the only language you understand. Yet you didn't even deny my point suggesting it was infact a truthful statement about you. Gotcha B*tch
  • AshleyWB said:
    @lowbei it's the only language you understand. Yet you didn't even deny my point suggesting it was infact a truthful statement about you. Gotcha B*tch
    lol you didnt have a point, you are just babyraging.

    you shouldnt dodge the censor just because you are butthurt. you might catch a ban /wink

    fyi i opened my steam comments section for salties like you. feel free to leave a comment;)
  • @lowbei I don't have anything to rage at. Stop changing the subject.
  • AshleyWB said:
    @lowbei I don't have anything to rage at. Stop changing the subject.
    lol youve been raging like a butthurt child ever since your first lie about me playing a trapper. lol who plays trapper in 2018? myers is bae.


  • @Lowbei You did. Not like it matters cos you'll still deny it. Does it even matter? You saying I should be banned well...little ironic coming from you. You are the definition of a stubborn troll, and yes I see you under that bridge yelling nonsensical codswallop and being toxic.
  • AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei You did. Not like it matters cos you'll still deny it. Does it even matter? You saying I should be banned well...little ironic coming from you. You are the definition of a stubborn troll, and yes I see you under that bridge yelling nonsensical codswallop and being toxic.
    LOL you are delusional. Ive never said you should be banned.

    Everybody knows that i play myers, and that if you had any actual footage of me playing trapper at all, you would link it, since its all recorded.

    the irony that you are having a forum meltdown about a fictional scenario you made up to feel better, is comedy gold :)

    #rekt gg try again
  • @lowbei you just said I should be banned for censoring b*tch. Like I said it because freddy says it and he's a part of the game. I'm sick of arguing with you. You're really pathetic and the worst thing is it's driving your ego higher and higher. You'll be around these forums and everyone will know how delusional you are.
  • AshleyWB said:
    @lowbei you just said I should be banned for censoring b*tch. Like I said it because freddy says it and he's a part of the game. I'm sick of arguing with you. You're really pathetic and the worst thing is it's driving your ego higher and higher. You'll be around these forums and everyone will know how delusional you are.
    lol i never said you should be banned. i was actually warning you not to break forum rules, because you getting all butthurt is entertaining, thus why would i want you removed? :)

    you are welcome. now go make up a new lie about me playing hag or something so you can feel better about all this.

     gg, try again.
  • @Lowbei why would I feel butthurt and why would it matter if you suddenly played hag. You are a joke. Good day.
  • AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei why would I feel butthurt and why would it matter if you suddenly played hag. You are a joke. Good day.
    lol stop crying, and no i dont play hag either.

    good day :)

    dont forget to hit that follow button kiddo.
  • @AshleyWB
    Just ignore him. He must have Alzheimer, because he hardly remembers anything. When you go against him with bullet-proof arguments, he will say that you are butthurt and whatever.
    Just ignore him.
  • popoles said:
    @AshleyWB
    Just ignore him. He must have Alzheimer, because he hardly remembers anything. When you go against him with bullet-proof arguments, he will say that you are butthurt and whatever.
    Just ignore him.
    there there timmy. youll feel better in the morning.
  • @AshleyWB
    You see? It's not that hard.
1 2 ›