Can the Killer Open The Exit Gates?
I remember seeing something about this during the build up to the release of the end game collapse, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.
Pls tell how do pls.
Or Was it not implemented?
I remember seeing something about this during the build up to the release of the end game collapse, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.
Pls tell how do pls.
Or Was it not implemented?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, if all the generators are powered.
You can open the exit gates as killer once all the gens have been completed. Once the end game collapse begins you can no longer open doors.
You can if the EGC timer hasn't started.
Okie, Thank Erry1!
Yes, you can. The following conditions needs to be met:
Yes you can open an exit gate, but I believe you can open them as long as the exit gates are able to be opened by survivors and the hatch hasn't been closed by you the killer.
For how to do it, I believe you have to press and hold the action button on the exit gate panel (the same action button used to kick generators)
@Peanits
Thanks lol I feel like a idiot.
Tryed opening it after I shut the hatch.
Ty for the clarification.
What strategies can there be for opening gates? I can only think of Insidious Bubba...
@Ember_Hunter
Amanda is pretty much the one of only killers who could strategically use that and even with her it's not reliable as it's a very possible that in the time it took them to pop the last gen to activate your trap the survivor with the rbt would have probably either searched enough boxes to get it off or would only have one box left
@Ember_Hunter
Opening the gates is not a strategy. It's more of a give-up button. The reason why it was implemented is so survivors couldn't stall the game which allowed the killer to force them out. It is pretty much a concede button that forces the survivors to leave.
If your using blood warden this can stop survivors leaving
So, the killer opens both gates?
I thought I was opening only one. Wouldn't it be more a statistical
option if I only opened one. I'm just one man!!
I was doing it out of respect for a fun game. Also cause I wanted a bottleneck final confrontation
Opened it as Pig yesterday. 3 people all with activated helmets. Then they all got their helmets off first try and I had to slug two to death. Still mad RNG gave me the finger.
Rbt are awesome but not really an end gamer I wish but that's not a thing. Unless your high level pig with red add-ons
Just my experience with the game I wish the survivors couldn't see the jigsaw boxes.
That would make hunting them alot more fun