Window Vault
I feel that after all the nerfs - at hitboxes and vault speed plus the lag that often haunt our games - vaulting isnt worth anymore. I mean, I try to vault only if I can have perfect time and momentum so usually I try to avoid that but every time I vault I regret it. 6 or 7 times out of 10 i get hit through the window except from billys chainsaw.
So I’d like to discuss the actual spot of vaulting and what do you think.
Comments
I prefer to use windows only on god spots, where you could easily perform a fast vaults, spots like shack, main buildings.
Otherwise its not worth it, ll be better if i ll run to the next loop
We'll need Dedicated Servers to come so we can put vaulting to a truer test, killer latency makes it hard to judge whats truly at fault.
As a person who also plays a lot of survivor, i can understand the frustrations with getting hit "after" vaulting, but until the game doesn't rest in the hands of a connection that can be both unstable and potentially controlled (abused) we'll have to wait and see.
Windows are still stronger than they should be
Thats true, probably dedicated server will Put to test a lot of issues in and potentially some things will be rebalanced.
I play both sides and I say that they are OP as killer but bad as survivor. The person you are trying to get is probably good or lucky tbh.
So, what they should be? I'm cirious.
Properly blocked by the entity when they've been vaulted too often. Instead of the entity just randomly taking a smoke break while a survivor makes a mockery of common sense at the same vault loop.
prayer beads are fine though
Yes, but this is due to a mistake, it is not intended.
Like everything on the killer side, how can you not know it yet, it's obvious.