Double Iridescent shard events?

Now that Iridescent shards are a more used and valuable currency I was just wondering if the devs may occasionaly do double Iridescent weekends or something of that nature?

Comments

  • Really doubt it. They are so easy to come by, that I can't see doubling what you get. Maybe if we went with the older style where you got them strictly for playtime rather than level, I could see it happening. You get so many though, I don't see them needing to be doubled.

  • @Mringasa said:
    Really doubt it. They are so easy to come by, that I can't see doubling what you get. Maybe if we went with the older style where you got them strictly for playtime rather than level, I could see it happening. You get so many though, I don't see them needing to be doubled.

    I was thinking more when thay add in lots of cosmetics because they aren't cheap so maybe some events then to lighten the load

  • @IronWolf115 said:

    @Mringasa said:
    Really doubt it. They are so easy to come by, that I can't see doubling what you get. Maybe if we went with the older style where you got them strictly for playtime rather than level, I could see it happening. You get so many though, I don't see them needing to be doubled.

    I was thinking more when thay add in lots of cosmetics because they aren't cheap so maybe some events then to lighten the load

    The 2x Bloodpoint Event will generate a ton of Shards for most people. If you're grinding up some, and just playing a lot in general, you'll be raking in the Shards as you level up. Also consider they probably aren't going to be adding a ton of cosmetics each patch, so if you are patient enough you can just keep saving up and eventually get them all. This one was just a large amount because of the newness of it all. I see more paid ones coming, but much less Shard'able ones.

  • Double shards would be broken. After lvl 50 you get 600 shards per lvl instead of 300. But i say they could bring down the shop prices a bit

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Milo said:
    Double shards would be broken. After lvl 50 you get 600 shards per lvl instead of 300. But i say they could bring down the shop prices a bit

    Ah now then, I actually didn't know that it raised them after 100. I'm not there yet lol

  • @Milo said:
    Double shards would be broken. After lvl 50 you get 600 shards per lvl instead of 300. But i say they could bring down the shop prices a bit

    Never mind I think I actually know what you mean now.....I'm just gonna shut up

  • @Milo said:
    Double shards would be broken. After lvl 50 you get 600 shards per lvl instead of 300. But i say they could bring down the shop prices a bit

    Too be honest, 600 shards per level wouldn't be that bad. That means it would take 15 levels to unlock a character which is currently 9,000 shards. Levelling can be quite time consuming at times.

    Just my opinion.

  • read this. Not shards, only Bp.

  • I already have 20,000+ shards dude. lol I am not even level 100 yet (getting there though).

  • I have to really doubt it, seeing as shards now tie directly into their income. The more shards they give people, the less money they get out of them.

  • @Cypraz said:
    I already have 20,000+ shards dude. lol I am not even level 100 yet (getting there though).

    lol 20k shards, u reach almost 85-90 level :) above level 100 u can got 25.270 shards.