Wholesome Problem
I'm sick and tired of these degenerate survivors thinking they can loop the ultimate lifeform.
If you're a non toxic survivor, don't come to Backwater Swamp tomorrow. I'm packing heat.
Tagged:
Mod
I'm sick and tired of these degenerate survivors thinking they can loop the ultimate lifeform.
If you're a non toxic survivor, don't come to Backwater Swamp tomorrow. I'm packing heat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..
Hmmm
I'm calling your bluff, I'm coming to Backwater Swamp tomorrow.
Huh...what if the survivors love being moried?
But I like sexy Legion time. :c
Bringing the gang? I call dibs on Susie.
Fine... Frank the (twink) I guess XD
This like the edgy kid at school threatening to WAIT I can't say that on the forums.
I regret this post.
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight X(
Pshh, nothing to regret. c:
@fluffymareep FBI OPEN UP!
@Knuckles *Dies in Legion*
Im coming to Backwater with more loops than you can possibly imagine be ready!
@KillermainBTWm8
Are you using Shrek as a killer? ๐
I won't stay out of your swamp!
@Gcarrara
What did you just say about my man Shrek?
@ShrekIsHot
N-n-nothing... Nothing at all. I'll pack my flashlight and map and i'll go somewhere else! Sorry, keep doing your ogre stuff! ๐
@ShrekIsHot @Gcarrara