Double BP anniversary start time?
Usually they say 00:00 UTC or something but I can only find the date of the month, 5th to the 9th.
If I had to guess then it would be 00:00 UTC tonight so in 14 hours from now.
Usually they say 00:00 UTC or something but I can only find the date of the month, 5th to the 9th.
If I had to guess then it would be 00:00 UTC tonight so in 14 hours from now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would likely be that midnight into the 5th.
Mid August if you're on ps4
So many horrible answers.
In the past it has usually been on 6-7pm eastern time or so. So evening.
So I would expect the same. Around 6pm Thursday evening est time.
I like this. I won't be at work feeling as though I'm missing valuable grind time.
It starts based on 00:00 UTC.
Who knows if they messed up the date again.
Either 7pm CST today or 7pm CST tommorrow
ty sir
There are even different timezones within the US if I'm not mistaken....
That's because whatever timezone you are located in is the only timezone that matters. The rest are just people being silly. Sheesh. You would think people could understand that by now...
Dead by Daylight currently updating now. 2x BP Event starting?
Still the 4th, it was a fix for speedhacking exploit
Yeah its around 7pm.. or 6pm ish
In that area, so I was very much right.
Finally. :chuffed:
Well at least one thing is marked off on the list. Joy!
they are not going to let an entire day pass by before they actually go live with the event. some of you are way off. The event will go live in about 4 hours (roughly).
Currently it's:
00:40 UTC July 5th, no 2x BP event yet.
They just mixed up the days. Some people think midnight is the end of the day and not the beginning. One reason I hate when people use it as a time for an Event. Just translate it into your timezone and go from there. So 8pm on July 5th EST is when it starts. That should be 0000 on the 6th (I think that's right). Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that time please.
It's so weird, though. Last time it began at start of day UTC (so a few hours "the day before" for other time zones). I really expected it to be the same this time. You're right, they should nail it down when they announce it. Like "12:01AM UTC on July 5th."
i thought that it might happen tomorrow but I can't say for sure.