I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
Hold on, let me try to be passive aggressive for a moment. “You’re an #########” thank you everyone for your attention.
Yesssss!!!! I didn’t want to be the one to say it but I’m glad someone did!!
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
So are saying you’re not moaning about other people moaning about pixel?
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
Hold on, let me try to be passive aggressive for a moment. “You’re an #########” thank you everyone for your attention.
Yesssss!!!! I didn’t want to be the one to say it but I’m glad someone did!!
Because calling people ass holes on the internet is something to be applauded, well done everyone - you've all been grossly offensive over a couple of pixels. 10/10
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
Hold on, let me try to be passive aggressive for a moment. “You’re an #########” thank you everyone for your attention.
Yesssss!!!! I didn’t want to be the one to say it but I’m glad someone did!!
Because calling people ass holes on the internet is something to be applauded, well done everyone - you've all been grossly offensive over a couple of pixels. 10/10
I do what pleases the crowd. Shame I don’t have a twitch I can self promote....
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
>
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
Hold on, let me try to be passive aggressive for a moment. “You’re an #########” thank you everyone for your attention.
I like it but you missed the passive part of that statement. I still liked it and laughed.
@brokedownpalace said:
@SenzuDuck you're such a miserable human being.
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
So are saying you’re not moaning about other people moaning about pixel?
That doesn't mean I'm moaning about pixels. Using the word "Indirectly" does not make it so.
Eh, maybe you should stop bumping the thread if you don’t want to see it, it’s literal common sense
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
>
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
Hold on, let me try to be passive aggressive for a moment. “You’re an #########” thank you everyone for your attention.
I like it but you missed the passive part of that statement. I still liked it and laughed.
That’s the point. I’m already passive aggressive. So when I said I was gonna be, I was just straight up aggressive
@brokedownpalace said:
@SenzuDuck you're such a miserable human being.
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
So are saying you’re not moaning about other people moaning about pixel?
That doesn't mean I'm moaning about pixels. Using the word "Indirectly" does not make it so.
Eh, maybe you should stop bumping the thread if you don’t want to see it, it’s literal common sense
I'm in the thread so I'm going to see it anyway. Might as well interact with all the lovely people in here
Not really an excuse, it would definitly have dropped if not for you and people replying because of you
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
Hold on, let me try to be passive aggressive for a moment. “You’re an #########” thank you everyone for your attention.
Yesssss!!!! I didn’t want to be the one to say it but I’m glad someone did!!
Because calling people ass holes on the internet is something to be applauded, well done everyone - you've all been grossly offensive over a couple of pixels. 10/10
When it comes to you there’s a new exception now because you may say we’re moaning over pixels but what’s worse than that is being the guy that’s stalking the threads of those doing that and then complaining all day about it , you must die a lot to be able to respond a lot since you play between games like you say , AGAIN move along troll
@brokedownpalace said:
@SenzuDuck you're such a miserable human being.
I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.
Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.
You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
That's not actually how it works, no matter how much you try and tell yourself.
So are saying you’re not moaning about other people moaning about pixel?
That doesn't mean I'm moaning about pixels. Using the word "Indirectly" does not make it so.
Wait so you are just moaning about other people moaning then? Got it.
It's incredibly embarrassing the amount of times the community has contacted Sony/MS Support.
No it’s embarrassing that it’s taken this long to get to one of the devices it’s played on and I don’t care what you or any other person on here says about how annoying it is when we’re about to miss the double blood points if it doesn’t come, if this problem were on pc they would’ve already had mass threads demanding a refund I mean they’re already complaining about the shrine and they already have the update so I don’t want to hear it if you don’t like it stay off the page.
It's incredibly embarrassing the amount of times the community has contacted Sony/MS Support.
No it’s embarrassing that it’s taken this long to get to one of the devices it’s played on and I don’t care what you or any other person on here says about how annoying it is when we’re about to miss the double blood points if it doesn’t come, if this problem were on pc they would’ve already had mass threads demanding a refund I mean they’re already complaining about the shrine and they already have the update so I don’t want to hear it if you don’t like it stay off the page.
It's incredibly embarrassing the amount of times the community has contacted Sony/MS Support.
No it’s embarrassing that it’s taken this long to get to one of the devices it’s played on and I don’t care what you or any other person on here says about how annoying it is when we’re about to miss the double blood points if it doesn’t come, if this problem were on pc they would’ve already had mass threads demanding a refund I mean they’re already complaining about the shrine and they already have the update so I don’t want to hear it if you don’t like it stay off the page.
@Jack11803 said: @SenzuDuck I honestly feel bad for you now. A ######### storm might strike twice at this rate.
Everyone believing a Sony chat rep over BHVR, hilarious. I'll enjoy the coming storm. Just shows how embarrassing half this community is.
Actually, this time the problem is, BHVR admitted the patch was ready, but held it back because clown wasn’t. Even though for Xbox they pushed the patch without clown.
Quit it. We all know it’s 4GB (i think) No one is falling for it.
Actually, it’s 10 terrabites!
You’d think it was with how long it’s took. Sony are treating it like a bad smell and taking as long as they possibly can. Do you think DBD have upset Sony somehow.
Quit it. We all know it’s 4GB (i think) No one is falling for it.
Actually, it’s 10 terrabites!
You’d think it was with how long it’s took. Sony are treating it like a bad smell and taking as long as they possibly can. Do you think DBD have upset Sony somehow.
Sony already certified the patch. IT WAS READY! But BHVR held it back so it’d come with clown. They didn’t do that for Xbox!
Quit it. We all know it’s 4GB (i think) No one is falling for it.
Actually, it’s 10 terrabites!
You’d think it was with how long it’s took. Sony are treating it like a bad smell and taking as long as they possibly can. Do you think DBD have upset Sony somehow.
Sony already certified the patch. IT WAS READY! But BHVR held it back so it’d come with clown. They didn’t do that for Xbox!
🙈 they really don’t have a clue do they. They try and avoid past mistakes and end up falling on their face. Nice idea but making this drag out longer is sad. Just give us something 🤣
Quit it. We all know it’s 4GB (i think) No one is falling for it.
Actually, it’s 10 terrabites!
You’d think it was with how long it’s took. Sony are treating it like a bad smell and taking as long as they possibly can. Do you think DBD have upset Sony somehow.
Sony already certified the patch. IT WAS READY! But BHVR held it back so it’d come with clown. They didn’t do that for Xbox!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@SenzuDuck
Oh stop dude. You joined the forums early... but just started with massive activity RECENTLY in the PS4 DLC wait threads.
Save it.
Get exposed.
Stop trolling posts.
I do what pleases the crowd. Shame I don’t have a twitch I can self promote....
>
I like it but you missed the passive part of that statement. I still liked it and laughed.
Eh, maybe you should stop bumping the thread if you don’t want to see it, it’s literal common sense
That’s the point. I’m already passive aggressive. So when I said I was gonna be, I was just straight up aggressive
Not really an excuse, it would definitly have dropped if not for you and people replying because of you
You know with this guys personality he probably has 10 - 20 viewers max counting his mom, little sister and dog lol
Store updated, guess what’s there.
Not there.
@SenzuDuck I honestly feel bad for you now. A ######### storm might strike twice at this rate.
Actually, this time the problem is, BHVR admitted the patch was ready, but held it back because clown wasn’t. Even though for Xbox they pushed the patch without clown.
What's up?
I love how the trick didn’t work, no one turned on the PS4 to check, and dismissed it, because we are all just THAT pessimistic
Same.
Inpossible. I replied to fast to have turned on my PlayStation,. Signed in, then did the search for update.
But you wouldn’t understand, you’re busy trying to undermine console users.
hu
Dang. Sucks when you rip a new outfit, ya know?
Oh look! Dad’s out of jail!
commence the flag-a-thon as i feel oddly unrepentant.
I GUARANTEE I’m a better fashionista than you!
#########! He’s on to me!
Actually, it’s 10 terrabites!
Sony already certified the patch. IT WAS READY! But BHVR held it back so it’d come with clown. They didn’t do that for Xbox!