Could confirmation for the PS4 DLCs be today?
This announcement isn't very clear to me is this something to be excited about?
Will it be done today/tomorrow or are we back to waiting indefinitely under a new reason? It sounds to me like we are still in a position of uncertainty but everyone is celebrating?
What if it takes a week to get this DLC confirmation/Final Approval?
Comments
When they made a similar announcement for Xbox it was released the very next day, and that was because they had to fix some issues first. From the sounds of it we'll receive the update in
Tomorrow
A) A few hours when PS store updates
or
Very likely we'll get the patch today along with the DLC, but the DLC might be tomorrow.
Which is completely fine. I just want the new changes, store stuff going.
Thank you @not_Queen, DEVS.
From what the tweet said, it seems as though the patch is ready to be released but they're waiting to release it alongside the DLC, so I'm assuming they're just waiting on the DLC to get in the shop
If it rolls out like it did on Xbox we should have everything within the next 24-48 hours. The 2.0 patch, access to the store and the new Curtain Call DLC. Also the Shrine should hopefully be turned back on for everyone.
when is the curtain call update coming out?
If its not today it will be Thursday due to the fact that tomorrow is the 4th.
I’m taking your word.
It's possibly today.
To make sure tho, if it's not today, make sure to ask again tomorrow. It might speed up the process.
Superior about what exactly ?
About being able to resist the urge to post the 18th thread of the day about the same subject, that is swarming (I could actually say Plaguing) the forums for a few days now ?
I guess so.
I mean, I understand you guys cannot wait, but this is getting redundant, especially now that there is a huge green announcement talking about it on the main page.
see what i did there?
It's not baiting since I didn't create a thread for the sole purpose of getting people around.
I actually want the opposite : these threads to stop.
Sorry if this makes anyone sad, but it took weeks JUST for them to confirm bug fixes and the store. I imagine it will be another week or two for them to confirm The Clown and Kate to receive confirmation.
This is just a guess though, don't quote me, pls ;-;
i'm just posting to keep the topic active.... apparently if it doesn't stay at the very top of the page, a new thred gets made....
when is the curtain call dlc coming out
I could care less about the DLC and cosmetics at this point.
Just release the update, uncap my damn shards, and let PS4 users get double bloodpoints instead of waiting yet another week.
the curtain call update will come out on july 5th at 1pm
the curtain call dlc comes out on july 9th at midnight because of ps4 na and ps4 eu r different entities
but the curtain call update comes out july 5th at 1pm
when the curtain call update comes out than we will have the store and auric cells
hi
Is there anyone who has got a curtain call DLC of PS4 at a NAPS store?
Isn't it sold yet?
It's so, what time, release?