My interpretation of how Jed Olson, Ghost Face looks under his mask. Hope ya like it!!

Comments

  • Yeah really cool

  • oh no, he's hot.

  • @mcNuggets said:

    oh no, he's hot.

    Very hot! Glad you like it!

  • Thank you!

    @Killjoy359 said:

    Good job bro

  • @SuddenButton said:

    Yeah really cool

    Thank you!!

  • I feel like he has Brown hair, but besides that, exactly what I imagine him.


    Also, great work.

  • I was imagining him as a Ted Bundy type. Not that they'd look the same but are charismatic and attractive.

  • @Kabu said:

    I was imagining him as a Ted Bundy type. Not that they'd look the same but are charismatic and attractive.

    Yeah I was thinking that too but more Floridian

  • I feel like the game has enough brunettes lol but both would look good

    @TheGameZpro3 said:

    I feel like he has Brown hair, but besides that, exactly what I imagine him.

    Also, great work.

  • Nice drawing :-)

  • In my mind, I always pictured him as one of those father-looking people who would sit in a recliner in his den reading the newspaper while smoking a wooden pipe. I like this design too, though.

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Nice drawing :-)

    Thank you!!

  • Yeah that would be funny. Cause he would look so mild mannered.

    @TAG said:

    In my mind, I always pictured him as one of those father-looking people who would sit in a recliner in his den reading the newspaper while smoking a wooden pipe. I like this design too, though.

  • I assumed he looked like dallas from payday

  • I thought he was a chubby guy, glasses, moustache, broad smile, and normal teeth. A cheerful Donny, who has another whole personality. Yours is better.

  • @Poweas said:

    I thought he was a chubby guy, glasses, moustache, broad smile, and normal teeth. A cheerful Donny, who has another whole personality. Yours is better.

    I like yours too. He sounds like a super big creep. Mine is just a psychotic pretty boy LMAO!!

  • @Poweas said:

    I thought he was a chubby guy, glasses, moustache, broad smile, and normal teeth. A cheerful Donny, who has another whole personality. Yours is better.

    I like yours too. He sounds like a super big creep. Mine is just a psychotic pretty boy LMAO!!

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    I assumed he looked like dallas from payday

    I looked that guy up and his mask is so creepy!

  • Had to come back and make sure I up voted your picture. Turns out I hadn't so corrected that problem. Shame on me!

  • @Kabu said:

    Had to come back and make sure I up voted your picture. Turns out I hadn't so corrected that problem. Shame on me!

    Thank you that means so much to me!! ❤

  • Damn that psycho face! Yeah i can totally see him being like that during all the chases... Nice work, i like it!

  • I just picture him as the two guys (Matthew Lillard or the other guy) from the first Scream movie. I understand with the licenses they have to go with whoever the movie companies tell them to use but Ghostface was always those two psychos under the mask to me.

    And from all the responses on how he looked under the mask a lot of people never saw Scream lol. It came out when I was a kid so it was an iconic movie for me.

  • @casedistorted said:

    I just picture him as the two guys (Matthew Lillard or the other guy) from the first Scream movie. I understand with the licenses they have to go with whoever the movie companies tell them to use but Ghostface was always those two psychos under the mask to me.

    And from all the responses on how he looked under the mask a lot of people never saw Scream lol. It came out when I was a kid so it was an iconic movie for me.

    I wish it was Billy and Stu so bad!

  • @Gcarrara said:

    Damn that psycho face! Yeah i can totally see him being like that during all the chases... Nice work, i like it!

    Thank you!!