Survivor (Outfit) Stereotypes

When you see enough survivors wearing the same outfit doing the same thing you start to expect their behaviors to mirror the others. What stereotypes do you have of certain outfits?

If you see a Jake in Leather expect them to have saboteur. See "Dead by Jake" on YouTube for explanation.

Comments

  • Claudette with legacy face, purple pants, and a dark shirt. - Flashlight Cancer
  • Any type of Quentin means Troll. ;)

  • A Dwight with literally any semblance of bright red on is a complete and utter trash noob, unless he's surrounded by other bright red Dwights, in which case they're ALL going out of their way to ruin the Killer's time.

  • Pizza Dwights dont take the game seriously
    Default Dwights are either noobs or pros
    Any Meg will do stupid things
    Fancy Aces know how to waste time

  • Claudette’s with dark shirts and purple pants are flashlight cancer and will teabag you after dropping a pallet on your face

    As a Meg main I know that Meg’s will either know how to waste time by looping or do something utterly stupid

    Dwight’s are either nooby or pros, no in between

    I hate Jake players. I just hate Jake’s whiney injured sound and when I down him it is an amazing feeling. Jake’s are either flashlight cancer (like Claudette) or nooby.

    I have a soft spot for Nea even though she is toxic

    Ace and David are WAY too altruistic

    Feng is the gen rusher

    Laurie I put in the same category as Nea

    Quentin you either chase all game because he is a troll or you’ll never see him all game.

    Tapp is honestly just there...I rarely see anybody playing Tapp.

  • Starbucks Claudette is running wglf. Will blow
    gens, and  will unhook you in front of the killer. I don’t trust them. 
  • @HookedonDemand said:
    Any type of Quentin means Troll. ;)

    I feel offended

  • Claudette with flashlight = toxic troll 
    4x Claudette all flashlight = toxic Swf that bodyblock 24/7

    It always seems like that when i play killer
  • @Milo said:

    @HookedonDemand said:
    Any type of Quentin means Troll. ;)

    I feel offended

    I was told this is what the internet is supposed to do, sorry. Maybe I'll meet a good Quentin at some point...settle down...take long walks at the beach...get hooked holding hands...that stuff :p

  • @MegMain98 said:
    Claudette’s with dark shirts and purple pants are flashlight cancer and will teabag you after dropping a pallet on your face

    As a Meg main I know that Meg’s will either know how to waste time by looping or do something utterly stupid

    Dwight’s are either nooby or pros, no in between

    I hate Jake players. I just hate Jake’s whiney injured sound and when I down him it is an amazing feeling. Jake’s are either flashlight cancer (like Claudette) or nooby.

    I have a soft spot for Nea even though she is toxic

    Ace and David are WAY too altruistic

    Feng is the gen rusher

    Laurie I put in the same category as Nea

    Quentin you either chase all game because he is a troll or you’ll never see him all game.

    Tapp is honestly just there...I rarely see anybody playing Tapp.

    lol p3 lvl. 50 tapp right here

  • @ToxicTapp said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    Claudette’s with dark shirts and purple pants are flashlight cancer and will teabag you after dropping a pallet on your face

    As a Meg main I know that Meg’s will either know how to waste time by looping or do something utterly stupid

    Dwight’s are either nooby or pros, no in between

    I hate Jake players. I just hate Jake’s whiney injured sound and when I down him it is an amazing feeling. Jake’s are either flashlight cancer (like Claudette) or nooby.

    I have a soft spot for Nea even though she is toxic

    Ace and David are WAY too altruistic

    Feng is the gen rusher

    Laurie I put in the same category as Nea

    Quentin you either chase all game because he is a troll or you’ll never see him all game.

    Tapp is honestly just there...I rarely see anybody playing Tapp.

    lol p3 lvl. 50 tapp right here

    NOPE, LIES! That’s like a Russian killer, it fundamentally has to exist, but it doesn’t. If you say you’re russian, and play killer, you’re lying and I’m calling your bluff

  • @ToxicTapp said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    Claudette’s with dark shirts and purple pants are flashlight cancer and will teabag you after dropping a pallet on your face

    As a Meg main I know that Meg’s will either know how to waste time by looping or do something utterly stupid

    Dwight’s are either nooby or pros, no in between

    I hate Jake players. I just hate Jake’s whiney injured sound and when I down him it is an amazing feeling. Jake’s are either flashlight cancer (like Claudette) or nooby.

    I have a soft spot for Nea even though she is toxic

    Ace and David are WAY too altruistic

    Feng is the gen rusher

    Laurie I put in the same category as Nea

    Quentin you either chase all game because he is a troll or you’ll never see him all game.

    Tapp is honestly just there...I rarely see anybody playing Tapp.

    lol p3 lvl. 50 tapp right here

    Same here.

  • Dwights with bald heads are gonna loop you for days, and they will also click their flashlight at survivors to try to order them around.

    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK.

    Dwights with anything pizza related on them are going to be ridiculous.

    Megs in the travelers' fog fortune teller outfit are usually a mess.

    Kates in the default outfit only have one or two perks.

    Dwights with sunglasses are going to die IMMEDIATELY.

  • Can everyone who mentions "claudette with purple pants and flashlight cancer" stop talking about me please, thanks xoxo

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @ToxicTapp said:

    @MegMain98 said:
    Tapp is honestly just there...I rarely see anybody playing Tapp.

    lol p3 lvl. 50 tapp right here

    NOPE, LIES! That’s like a Russian killer, it fundamentally has to exist, but it doesn’t. If you say you’re russian, and play killer, you’re lying and I’m calling your bluff

    woof

  • @mintchapstick said:
    Dwights with bald heads are gonna loop you for days, and they will also click their flashlight at survivors to try to order them around.

    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK.

    Dwights with anything pizza related on them are going to be ridiculous.

    Megs in the travelers' fog fortune teller outfit are usually a mess.

    Kates in the default outfit only have one or two perks.

    Dwights with sunglasses are going to die IMMEDIATELY.

    I have Prove Thyself, Leader, Bond, We'll make it with pizza hoodie am i ridiculous yet?

  • @MegMain98

    I hate Jake players. I just hate Jake’s whiney injured sound and when I down him it is an amazing feeling.

    I love you too.

  • @Milo said:

    @mintchapstick said:
    Dwights with bald heads are gonna loop you for days, and they will also click their flashlight at survivors to try to order them around.

    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK.

    Dwights with anything pizza related on them are going to be ridiculous.

    Megs in the travelers' fog fortune teller outfit are usually a mess.

    Kates in the default outfit only have one or two perks.

    Dwights with sunglasses are going to die IMMEDIATELY.

    I have Prove Thyself, Leader, Bond, We'll make it with pizza hoodie am i ridiculous yet?

    Yes. By default, yes.

    This comes from a person who mains Dwight with the pizza hoodie.

  • @mintchapstick said:

    @Milo said:

    @mintchapstick said:
    Dwights with bald heads are gonna loop you for days, and they will also click their flashlight at survivors to try to order them around.

    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK.

    Dwights with anything pizza related on them are going to be ridiculous.

    Megs in the travelers' fog fortune teller outfit are usually a mess.

    Kates in the default outfit only have one or two perks.

    Dwights with sunglasses are going to die IMMEDIATELY.

    I have Prove Thyself, Leader, Bond, We'll make it with pizza hoodie am i ridiculous yet?

    Yes. By default, yes.

    This comes from a person who mains Dwight with the pizza hoodie.

    Pizza Hoodie and Socky boi for life

  • I have no clue why this is, but the Neas with the short hair are possibly the nicest people I've ever met lol. Jakes in the default outfit and any of the new characters (Quentin, Tapp, & Kate) are barely played at all by toxic players from what I've seen. Legacy Claudettes have always disconnected in my games, no matter what. It pains me to say this as a Laurie main, but the Lauries that wear her 2nd outfit always end up using decisive as soon as they get grabbed and get downed 5 seconds after!

  • @MegMain98

    I hate Jake players. I just hate Jake’s whiney injured sound and when I down him it is an amazing feeling.

    I love you too.

    Awww Jakey Poo! Sorry...I’ve just had bad experiences with Jake players. Not as bad as CLAUDETTE players but a lot of Jake players tend to play like Claudette 2.0.