I do not like versing Ghostface.

@Peanits

Devs this does not mean nerf him. Id prefer him to just be tweaked and have a buff.

Ghostface is not fun because ill be looking at him AND HE DOESNT GET KNOCKED OUT. Its frustrating because you have to put yourself out in the open for his ability to not work. The counterplay is kinda poop.

My idea:

  1. He would be easier to spot, If he is on your screen at all for 5 seconds he would be knocked out of night shroud.
  2. He should be given some sort of map pressure. (Locker Teleport COME ON IT WOULD BE SO GOOD)
  3. Remove the whole distance that you can spot him or make it alot larger by default.

With #1. He would have more time to realize you were spotting him and hide, but he would be easier to spot. With #3. It is frustrating that I can clearly see him, but I still get exposed.

This is good because as a He has more time to hide so it encourages his stealth and he cannot just play like myers.

With #2. Just add locker teleport me boys. I know its work but damn it would be the best thing for him, ive never been so confident. I have plenty discussions about Locker Teleport.

IF THIS IS READ DO NOT IMPLEMENT THE FIRST CHANGES, if you do, WITHOUT GIVING HIM SOME MAP PRESSURE.

Please tell me what you think... Its a discussion after all.

Comments

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    @Peanits I think the main problem people are having is knowing what the detection area actually is. Survivors don't exactly have a reticle to use when hovering over him. It's a lot like having to guess where the middle of the screen is with a huntress hatchet but more confusing due to the third person camera. I don't think they should actually have a reticle, it just wouldn't look very good, but there should be a visual indicator to go with the audio indicator once you've held the detection zone on him for the buffer duration. (I hope that last bit made sense)

    Thanks for all your hard work on the game and sorry for the @

    hes fine now. I think he needs a buff since his detection zone was increased 8%

  • I would love an icon to show whether I'm exposing him or not. Seems like you have to see more than 50% of his body for it to work from my experience.

  • @WickedMilk03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/593269#Comment_593269

    hes fine now. I think he needs a buff since his detection zone was increased 8%

    I agree he's fine now. I don't think he needs a major buff, just something to save him from having his power completely negated by competent swf but that's something that half the cast needs. The only reason I felt he needed to have something to visually show whether or not he's being exposed is because the power is described makes it seem like having him on the Y axis of your screen will expose him but it's more like a small dot where the X and Y axis intersect making it hard for people to know if they're actually looking at him (especially mid chase)

  • Don't worry, if you cry enough the devs will cave in.

  • @drkiwie said:

    I would love an icon to show whether I'm exposing him or not. Seems like you have to see more than 50% of his body for it to work from my experience.

    there is the sound that tells you. Really I just wanna give him locker teleport for maximum viability.

  • My friend, he has,

    A bright white face,

    And peers at me,

    From every place.


    Whether they're new,

    Or old time pros,

    He likes to gift,

    Them with exposed.


    I often flee,

    When I see his head,

    Because I know,

    I'll soon be dead

    :(


    Did you like my Ghostface verse?

  • @DontFaceCamp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/535002#Comment_535002

    you're right the thing is most people are not high ranks so the devs have to make changes around rank 20's.

    Thread_Necromancy_3038.jpg


  • its pretty easy to rank up. Maybe if they decided to stick to either competitive or casual then the players would adapt. Its just that it has to be balanced but its "casual" they say. At the same time it is asymmetrical and they have had tournaments. SO WHAT IS IT DEVS? Also maybe if the game wasn't optimized poorly and had decent graphics then people would play it more. A handful of my friends + myself think the game is ugly. It really has no excuse. The art team is the #########. The game just cant handle it? Why not? ######### star wars battlefront 2 has like 100 people in a match, great graphics, and huge active maps. Dbd cant run good graphics, has small maps, 5 people per match, and not that much going on... Seriously whats the deal with that? They gotta make balance and graphics a top priority because i feel like the ugliness is keeping the "i only play the game when a new licensed killer comes out" players from consistently playing it i think.

  • He needs a buff not a Nerf. He is useless as ######### and even more ######### on higher levels . He has replaced Freddy .veryone knows it

  • Another example of someone asking the game to adjust to them rather than how it should be: the other way round.

  • As someone that plays ghostface i see it oppositely, i get detected by people in cornfields that i cant stalk, or by survs ducking behind cover using their third person view to detect me when i cant stlk them. Or getting detected even after i duck into a corridor when the deteftion meeter starts to rise. Its frustrating to say the least.

1 2 ›