Dev's make new killer but double down on killer mains playing Hillbilly,nurse,spirit,huntress
I'm sorry but killer as a role is only limited to about 4 actual killers and not the jokes the devs have been releasing. So instead of increasing killer viability they decrease it with killers that have their power controlled by survivors.
Comments
How does everyone always forget Hag? Damnnnnn she's neglected.
Hag isn't bad for sure
@Poweas Hag is better than Huntress. Huntress is only good mid-tier nowadays.
I'm pretty sure the devs are just resigned to balance around green ranks.
People tend to rate the hardest killers lower than they deserve. Happens with Hag, Trapper, and Clown the most.
@sorrowen imo, she's slightly better than Billy since she does everything he can (except speed and instadown, but her traps make her mobile anyway) and does them better. She also has a terrifying snowball.
But to your point, I agree.
@NoShinyPony she makes Billy a meme too.
Agreed, they're often underestimated.
Hell, I know a certain Trapper main that tears up survivors at rank 1 on a regular basis.
Thats one of the reason why i will stay as Rank 15