Leatherface isn't 'fat', is he?
People often tell me he is fat, I look at him, yeah he might have a bit of a damn belly but he has massive arms, a overall large and sturdy body. I don't think his strength is supernatural like Myers but all that human meat must have been great protein.

Comments
He's a thicc boi
He's both strong and fat.
Leatherface isn't fat.
Clown is fat and I like his jiggly belly.
Don't nerf Clown pls.
he's got a dad bod
He eats people, of course hes fat...
LF isn't fat but his body probably isn't in top condition either. Just average probably.
He's not fat, he's big boned.
He's full of love.
Just broad, not fat
Leatherface is built like a powerlifter. Bit of a belly but also massive back, shoulders and arm muscles. Therefore I think calling him just fat isn't right.
When LeatherFace catches Jane he knows his family's all eating tonight.
Extra thicc!
@AshleyWB
Jane is literally a snack to Leatherface, in both those ways.
Standards sure have changed. To me, he's fat... along with Jane and Jeff.
Overweight/husky/thick if you want to be nice about it.
So you see no difference between Leatherface and the Clown?
Bubba is actually cute.
Clown is fat. Leather just has a beer belly
Yes, LF is fat.
He definitely has girth to him.
@IronKnight55
Gotta disagree now, look at him to Clown, he's not fat, just bulk. Not even a excuse at that.
There are varying degrees of fatness.
It doesn't mean LF isn't fat just because Clown is bigger. I think both Clown and LF are fat. @ShrekIsHot
Take that back. Bubba is muscle from that all protein diet.
Well obviously Bubba is somewhat overweight since he's got a belly if we look at it medically. I'm just saying calling him fat doesn't cut it as he's also got a lot of muscle.
@IronKnight55 @Pike_Trickfoot
I think he is in overweight category, but look at him, his massive arms, legs, lean back, he just has a small belly, but everyone has different views of fat. I think his body compensates for his beer belly.