Ghostface
I'll probably be buying Ghostface because he looks pretty fun. I like that hide and seek playstyle he has. I'm just hoping he won't be nerfed, seems like one small change to him can break him in more ways than one. Anyways, looking forward to the release and I'll probably buy the Devil outfit too!
Comments
Why is it that people think he'll be nerfed after everyone unanimously agreed he was garbage before?
Everything Ghostface does, Myers does better.
1 they said that they wont nerf him it was confirmed by peanits i think
2 he looks good i love the outfits they did to him
3 i like the combination of hes power as myers and piggy
I like him, but he's not my style. I prefer the highest skill cap killers.
@Mc_Harty Freddy and Plague are the reasons why everyone are expecting a FAT nerf.
Myers is better, but Ghostface is fresh content and fun so they like him, plus his mori is quite awesome.
I already saw ppl countering Ghostface on the PTB
yes, that is MOONWALKING, however only skilled survivors can do that
Now to clarify here, I have only mentioned that we have not announced any nerfs. It was in response to someone asking why people thought he would be nerfed. This also isn't confirming nerfs, I just want to nip this in the bud before it can get quoted out of context.
Oh @Peanits I have another question? How much will Ghostface be? Will he be as much as the regular chapters or will he be as much as Ash and Leatherface?
@Poweas People complained about Plague not being 'infectious' enough on the PTB which resulted in her getting changed. Freddies was a ######### mistake releasing a new killer with free weekend players.
But with Ghostface imagine this scenario.
You'll forgive me if I find that too stupid, even for BHVRs sake.
@Mc_Harty Plague was also nerfed, a lot. Now she's not top tier anymore. Despite her minor buffs, in the end it was a huge nerf.
But who knows, they might nerf him. This is BHVR.
@Poweas Honestly, Plague was never top tier. People just thought that because survivors were often cleansing in the PTB. I always found her mid-tier at her best, even back then.
@Mc_Harty she was definitely top tier. With that speed while vomiting, she was moving at normal speed, and had her power ready to start. Nothing like now. She was undoubtedly a top tier.
@Poweas At the beginning of the match sure.
But as the trial went on? With no one healing from fountains? No access to Corrupt Purge without the use of add-ons?
Mid-tier at best. Reminder that Vile Purge was only useful against survivors that weren't sick to begin with, even back than.
@Mc_Harty to be honest, if you want to pressure survivors into cleansing, you just have to run Thanatophobia, I'm shocked so much people haven't noticed that. They can suffer 12.8 seconds, which is huge btw, or cleanse.
I'm so shocked nobody notices it.
Only have thana 1 on her. Feels bad. @Poweas
Funny how that already has happened with Freddy and Pig
"But with Ghostface imagine this scenario.
"
Remind me when the devs made a poll for the Freddy and Pig changes...
@Poweas thana is less deadly than corrupt purge.
@TreemanXD But against a good Plague, you're screwed with the 12.8 seconds lost. With perks like Surveillance and STBFL, she can very efficiently snowball you. It'd get boring winning so easily, but it is a fix.
@Mc_Harty :C
@Poweas I run spine chill so I’d know she was coming.
@TreemanXD she hears you through vomiting, and you still get stomped. :P I run Spine chill too, and just saying, it's not impossible for a Plague to do that. I do it myself.
@Poweas I haven’t had much problem facing her, I hate playing her (she is still lvl 2 :P) The only way I’ll cleanse is if you have the iridescent add on that lets you see aura.
@TreemanXD level her, try it, and you'll see exactly what I mean.
Thanatophobia is very underrated in general, I used it as Spirit for a while with Sloppy butcher, and healing took over 40 seconds so they tried to group up which made them vulnerable to my Nurses calling and STBFL combo. And if they tried to keep it, I'd catch them on the gens. It was literally OP. STBFL let me injure everyone in seconds too.
It can be quite broken sometimes when used correctly. On Plague and Legion though, it's truly something else.
@Poweas I use it on legion, I’ll try her more once my Laurie is lvl 50 (just p3ed her today)
@TreemanXD Ok, tell me how it is. I personally got bored of how easy it was. But you might enjoy it idk.
@Poweas I get constant wins as Freddy, he is challenging but rewarding. Winning doesn’t bore me ever, might be ‘cause Freddy is challenging.
I like how this thread turned into one about The Plag :P
@PhantomMask20763 you can’t keep me and poweas in the same thread. :P
We always talk about certain killers. Xd
@TreemanXD I see
Because it happened to plague everyone loved her in the ptb but then devs nerfed her when she was launched not she's just an underwhelming killer now because of it
Quote we have not announced any nerfs
So the nerfs will be there at launch got it
Did you not read the rest of his comment? He literally just said that his saying no nerfs have been announced is NOT confirmation there will be nerfs.
Survivors can’t moonwalk on Console, literally unplayable.😭😭
Cant trust ANYTHING
Yeah I'm not buying this weak killer. I'm not calling for the buff then nerf trick again
@Poweas Why STBLF on a plague? The benefit you get when using it on an injured target is very small. And since it doesn't effect corrupt you don't get much use out of it when they cleanse either.
Same thing applies to expose perks.
Same reasoning applies to why I don't think STBFL is good on Legion
@NuclearBurrito that's literally if you catch 4 in a dead zone. The cooldown is really helpful to mow them down quicker. It's more helpful on Spirit, but definitely has uses on the Plague too.
Also @NuclearBurrito I like the perk a lot in general, I always play it.