Ghost face release when??
this week or no? I haven’t been keeping up.
this week or no? I haven’t been keeping up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure it's this Tuesday
It's this Tuesday
June 18th. Tuesday!
Why is everyone downvoting you? You just asked a question.
Tuesday btw.
@TreemanXD I have no idea. I think some sort of robot is going around downvoting threads. A lot of people have been experiencing this lately.
I’ve also noticed that most of my comments have been downvoted from old threads. Either somebody has no life or there’s a robot for sure.
-shrugs- trolls. I asked a question about prestiging earlier and got downvoted. Kinda dumb and abusing the down vote button if you ask me lol.
@TreemanXD Has to be trolls. Questions are getting downvoted, facts are getting downvoted. It doesn't make sense. Best thing is to not care about votes.
@NoShinyPony I stopped caring awhile ago, I now have 1.1k downvotes. :P
18th. Tomorrow.