Pig's Menu Animation

If Ghostface can be crouched on the menu, why can't Pig?

#JusticeforAmanda

Comments

  • #JusticeforAmanda

    Oink Oink๐Ÿท

  • Also add the ability to nod while in the menu so you can nod at the survivors while they're at the campfire

    ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

    #JusticeforAmanda

  • I agree, this is extremely sexist, why can the MAN ghostface crouch but not the WOMAN Amanda?

    /s

    #JusticeforAmanda ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

  • Killers since clown have their own theme music, let pig have the saw music

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fwWS6Xo1go

  • It has everything to do with license etc...I couldn't imagine why the devs wouldn't want her to be more animated etc... they cant just make her to do whatever they want they need to make a deal.... they can't just implement the saw theme... that also requires a deal..... I love!! The skins they got for her though and imma buy em up...

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    It has everything to do with license etc...I couldn't imagine why the devs wouldn't want her to be more animated etc... they cant just make her to do whatever they want they need to make a deal.... they can't just implement the saw theme... that also requires a deal..... I love!! The skins they got for her though and imma buy em up...

    Same getting both cosmetics when they drop

  • I've been wondering this since day one of the patch that gave killers animations in the lobby menu. They didn't give one to Trapper either. But either way, Let Amanda/Pig crouch in the menu!

    #JusticeforAmanda Oink Oink! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    It has everything to do with license etc...I couldn't imagine why the devs wouldn't want her to be more animated etc... they cant just make her to do whatever they want they need to make a deal.... they can't just implement the saw theme... that also requires a deal..... I love!! The skins they got for her though and imma buy em up...

    Crouching is an ingame mechanic, they already have the licence for that.

  • she really does need her own theme, i mean ghostface and michael have one so why not piggy? #JusticeforAmanda

  • @Clockso

    They would have to get the licence for the music in a similar fashion to how the licence for the mask and the licence for the movie rights of those faces different the same thing goes for the licence for hello Zepp and the Saw licence.


    Well it is a possibility I wouldn't hold my breath especially considering the first official Saw game didn't even have the rights to the music considering the acquired it for the sequel it's not out of the question that the Dead by daylight Devs could acquire it but just don't stick your hopes on it

  • #JusticeforAmanda

    ๐Ÿ–๐ŸทShe needs love and attention๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–

    ILP.png