Y’all ready for all the mori incoming?

Personally I’m hoping my stockpile lasts all weekend for killer.

Comments

  • Last time new killer came out i dident get moried at all al extremly rare think ima get moried alot now tho :P

  • @Jonathanskilz said:

    Last time new killer came out i dident get moried at all al extremly rare think ima get moried alot now tho :P

    I’m talking about the no weekend. My general experience with these events has been that gen rush is far worse than normal, so I have to use nonstop ebony offerings to compensate. I have no clue how people actually farm these events.

  • The bp weekend*

  • @Redd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/524964#Comment_524964

    I’m talking about the no weekend. My general experience with these events has been that gen rush is far worse than normal, so I have to use nonstop ebony offerings to compensate. I have no clue how people actually farm these events.

    oh okay never thought about that or atleast notised not sure @Redd

  • I hope that you'll get some very sweaty survivors then.


    Good lord, can't you be nice and decent for just one weekend?

  • @Redd said:

    The bp weekend*

    Why would you mori on BP event?

    Be nice and farm a lot of points, you can be a scary killer the rest of the year

  • Gen-Rush sweaty survivors?

    Easy solution. Nurse Gang, Nurse Gang.

  • @FregglesFred said:

    Gen-Rush sweaty survivors?

    Easy solution. Nurse Gang, Nurse Gang.

    @NurseMainBTW said:

    I hope that you'll get some very sweaty survivors then.

    Good lord, can't you be nice and decent for just one weekend?

    13 ebony’s saved up on Nurse lol. And survivors are mostly super sweaty during these events. That’s why I saved so many morii.

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/524969#Comment_524969

    Why would you mori on BP event?

    Be nice and farm a lot of points, you can be a scary killer the rest of the year

    Because the survivors after the first few hours mostly bring toolboxes.

  • @Redd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/524964#Comment_524964

    I’m talking about the no weekend. My general experience with these events has been that gen rush is far worse than normal, so I have to use nonstop ebony offerings to compensate. I have no clue how people actually farm these events.

    Just because your experience sucks doesn't mean you have to spread it to everyone else.


    Not cool man, not cool.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/524968#Comment_524968

    Just because your experience sucks doesn't mean you have to spread it to everyone else.

    Nah. Pan does that naturally. I have yet to play a pan event where both sides are not ultra sweaty to the Nth degree.

  • @Redd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/525126#Comment_525126

    Nah. Pan does that naturally. I have yet to play a pan event where both sides are not ultra sweaty to the Nth degree.

    I get that people can be sweaty, but why mori? You don't even get that many bloodpoints for it.


    That's why I play Nurse because I can play nice with her, she has enough power that she can let survivors have a few chances. If they get sweaty on me, then that's when I can be a little more aggressive, but I won't bring a mori because of it. I'll only bring a mori if I have a daily on her or something because moris can be extremely unfun to play against.

  • I honestly really don't like double BP events. I just want to play the game, but it seems like every match I get the survivors try to get the killer to farm. If he won't farm, they just DC.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/525131#Comment_525131

    I get that people can be sweaty, but why mori? You don't even get that many bloodpoints for it.

    That's why I play Nurse because I can play nice with her, she has enough power that she can let survivors have a few chances. If they get sweaty on me, then that's when I can be a little more aggressive, but I won't bring a mori because of it. I'll only bring a mori if I have a daily on her or something because moris can be extremely unfun to play against.

    Bc it gives you far more control over the pace of the game if you need it. If they suck you can’t farm them, but if they try to gen rush you can mori 1 or 2 to stop that.

  • @Vlieger said:

    I honestly really don't like double BP events. I just want to play the game, but it seems like every match I get the survivors try to get the killer to farm. If he won't farm, they just DC.

    I wish I got those survivors lol

  • @Redd Happy hunting ;-) we are kindred spirits

  • @RoKrueger said:

    @Redd Happy hunting ;-) we are kindred spirits

    Right on. I think I’m going to start with omegablink nurse until I run out of moris than switch to instasaw billy

  • So did I tell y’all or what. Didn’t even take a couple hours this time lol.