You Know You Are In Trouble When..

Comments

  • Rank 19? I get rank reset just happened but I didn’t know it’d take you down that low.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Rank 19? I get rank reset just happened but I didn’t know it’d take you down that low.

    I only play off and on. I don't think I've ever been higher than rank 18 or 17 in total.

    I was more referring to the THREE Prestege Survivors joining the lobby. :)

  • Oh, don’t worry about it. Prestige doesn’t necessarily mean skill. :)

  • Prestige doesn't mean much. I've seen 4head p3 survivors too many times.

  • @Awakey said:

    Prestige doesn't mean much. I've seen 4head p3 survivors too many times.

    I'm one of those survivor ☠️

  • prestige means nothing, don't be intimidated

  • I've P3'd two survivors, and I used Bloodpoints I earned playing killer to do so. I'm awful at survivor and die way more often than I escape. Prestige doesn't necessarily mean anything.

  • I genuinely had no idea what the screenshot was supposed to mean till I read the comments. Prestige means nothing on this game. Hell, even ranks and game hours means nothing. I know multiple people who have THOUSANDS of hours in the game and still play like newbies despite being red rank players.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    I genuinely had no idea what the screenshot was supposed to mean till I read the comments. Prestige means nothing on this game. Hell, even ranks and game hours means nothing. I know multiple people who have THOUSANDS of hours in the game and still play like newbies despite being red rank players.

    Smells like swf

  • Some people have been playing the game for years and have had ample of time to Prestige their favorite character(s), even if they never get out of the 20-15 ranks.