Behaviour exposed???(Attention ps4 players)
Now guys i seen on twitter a few days ago and checked it for myself. Just a theory, but behaviour shows all their partners and companies they have deals with on their site. Now would you believe...microsoft gaming studios is listed but nothing Sony related! Im assuming they cut deals with microsoft hence the early release and quick cert process. Not bitching at all just exposing these idiots for keeping people in the dark, and now i can see a little why.

Comments
passes out the tin foil hats
Bethesda is still on there
Air Canada is also there. That explains the delay in my flight when I said something negative about Behaviour...
Where's the purple Kool-Aid? I need a drink if I'm going to buy into this conspiracy theory.
I think that's what they put in the water cooler where OP works...
I'm all for the ######### BHVR but i think this is just an over site. Personally when i update my company's website i sometimes forget a clients logo.
But Hi-Rez does have a deal with Sony, and their updates take just as long
Just curious, is BVHR located out of Area 51?
I heard they thought that was too obvious, and actually moved to Bermuda. Ships that do not mandatory force crew to play BHVR go missing
Well that would explain what happened to the PS4 patch.
d'oh!
delete this
You are part of the conspiracy. Are you one of the lizard people agents that BHVR has sent out to make @Orion 's flight delayed or capture ships of non DBD players? We are on to you lizard person
Guys it was just a theory i mean, its pretty suspicious that Sony isnt there but Micro is. Could just be a mishap on an update like others have said but who knows. Just found it interesting
Oh no, they got to you this quickly? Run, everyone run. BHVR's lizard people agents are going turn us all into Pokemon Masters in service to the great Cthulhu. Protect yourselves.
I feel like this isn't relevant at all to the updating of consoles.
Well I can be cold blooded so you may be right....
PS: We should be able to delete our posts. >_< I wanted to post a gif of Alex Jones in a tin foil hat but I failed miserably.
I agree we should be able to delete our posts, unless you are a lizard person.
I've been blind all this time....
Sony certification is much stricter. They probably sent it same time, but it failed PlayStations check once, maybe even twice at this rate. It’s happened twice before
No, its the lizard people from BHVR sending the PS4 patch to the Bermuda Triangle. Keep up man.
I cant believe that guy in the trench coat lied to me! D A R N
Never believe a man in a trench coat or in khakis.
I think the problem was on bhvr’s end, but not on purpose or anything like this. It was probably the massive lag issues with the patch
You are another lizard person working for BHVR while wearing a trench coat and khakis. These damn lizard people are everywhere
@C4Garuda has been correct all along. He tried to show us the truth. BHVR along with the lizard people from Area 51 and the Bermuda Triangle has been out to prevent the PS4 patch release. Next thing we know, they are going make Freddy look like the 2010 remake and Laurie look nothing like Jamie Lee Curtis. Its the End of Times my friends.
I HATE THAT BHVR PUTS CHEMICALS IN THE FOG THAT TURNS THE FREAKING FROGS GAY
Actually BHVR is even smarter and more devious than you realize, they're actually headquartered in the US Congress building. It's that place where nothing of consequence ever gets done and mostly bs comes out of it.
You know too much! Get to a bunker!
You will sit down and wait.