Your Personal Killer Nicknames

This is more of a silly discussion than anything, but what are some of your own personal nicknames you have for killers? Other than the commonly known ones, I refer to The Pig as Piggly Wiggly and The Clown as Fatty, but I'd love to hear some of the nicknames you guys have! Thanks for your time!

Comments

  • I only have 3: the trapper I call him la trappa unless it’s Christmas then I call him trappa claus, wraith I call him bell boi, the clown I call thick daddy

    Edit: I forgot about Freddy I call him scary terry because let’s be honest no one takes him serious in this game

  • Leatherface is Bubba or Campibal depending on playstyle.

    Wraith is obviously Bing Bong

    For whatever reason I refer to The Clown as Herbert from Family Guy.
  • Leatherface = Leatherbilly
    Freddy = Diddler
    Clown = Absolute unit
    Huntress = No funtress

  • Clown = John Wayne Gacy
    The Pig = Peppa or Ms. Piggy
    Nea = Killer
  • Trapper: Jason Vore-hees
    Wraith: 75% leg
    Hillbilly: Not Bubba
    Nurse: Silent Hill 2 enemy
    Shape: Shape-ly booty
    Hag: Cannibal before Bubba was cool
    Doctor: Black science man
    Leatherface: Bubba-Butt
    Huntress: A literal furry
    Nightmare: Unironically wears a fedora
    Pig: Shorter than the Survivors #########
    Clown: Fat Clown

  • I just call them their titles, except for Myers and Freddy whom I refer to by name, and Leatherface. I call him Leatherbilly.

  • Cannibal: Leather Daddy.
    Nightmare: Fred Boi.
    Wraith: Bing Bong.

  • I will always call The Pig Little Miss Piggy or by her full name Amanda Young.
    Whenever Michael has a Tombstone on I will call him Fat Myers because of the speed reduction.
    I call The Hillbilly B...B...Billy Boy, reference to the original IT.
    The Huntress I call Mom or Kitty Koshka.

    Everyone else I call by their names, except for The Wraith and The Cannibal.

  • Freddy = A lost game

  • I only ever call Huntress a "Kuntress". 
  • The only name I consistently use is Bubba for The Cannibal, because I find it endearing.

  • The Pig-######### and Bing bong. 
  • Doc = The Shockter
    Wraith = Mr Bing Bong
    Nurse = "o sh#% it's the nurse"

  • Nurse = Motherfucking Nurse with a purse
    Pig = Pig Titties
    Freddy = Mr Diddles
    Michael Myers = Stalky Boi
    Trapper = Big Daddy Trapper or Trappy Boi
    Huntress = ######### Cuntress
    Wraith = Bing Bong Boi or Legs for days
    Leatherface = IncestFace

  • @zacmangaming said:
    Nurse = Motherfucking Nurse with a purse
    Pig = Pig Titties
    Freddy = Mr Diddles
    Michael Myers = Stalky Boi
    Trapper = Big Daddy Trapper or Trappy Boi
    Huntress = [BAD WORD] Cuntress
    Wraith = Bing Bong Boi or Legs for days
    Leatherface = IncestFace

    Just to clarify the "Bad Word" I used for Huntress was"F'ing Cuntress"

  • Nurse = Banshee #########
    Hag = Topless Surprise
    Myers = King Creeper
    Pig = Peppa
    Wraith = Mr. Bing Bong

  • 3 blink Nurse - #########
    Nurse with any instant down perk - That ######### #########.

  • Leatherface = Läderlappen
    Google it!

  • Nurse = Trashbag
    Hag = Nea
    Freddy = Hobo Sweater Boi

  • Freddy = I ######### hate playing against Freddy

  • As I'm from Poland:
    Trapper = Trapper
    Wraith - Niewidzialny (Invisible guy) 
    Hillbilly - Wariat z piła (Crazy guy with a chainsaw) 
    Nurse - Nurska
    Doctor - Doktorek
    Huntress - Hunterina
    Leatherface = Leatherface
    Freddy = Freddy
    Pig = Świnia (So just pig) 
    Myers - Stalker/Boogeyman/Myers
    Hag - Wiedźma (so just Hag) 
    Clown - Gruby (Fat guy) 
  • Evan = Nothing, I don't see him anymore. (I main Jake though.)
    Philip = For whom the Bell tolls.
    Mr.Thompson = Leatherface, b u t  f a s t e r .
    Sally = "Omae wa moe (explicitive) you."
    Anna = "Lucky shot"
    Kenneth = Chuckles
    Michael = Michael
    Lisa = Kinky (explicitve)
    Bubba = Bubba the tank engine.
    Herman = Thunderstruck
    Freddy = Mr. Sandman
    Amanda = MacMillan Salt Mine.
  • Mc_Harty said:

    3 blink Nurse - #########
    Nurse with any instant down perk - That [BAD WORD] #########.

    Which is why I love Make Your Choice :^)
  • None, i prefer using the titles the game gave them.

  • Trapper: Watch them toes
    Wraith: Bing Bong 
    Hillbilly: Billy boi
    Nurse: RIP us or RIP the killer
    Shape/Myers: HOLY $HIT WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?
    Hag: Wish I had Urban Evasion
    Huntress: Axe happy are we?
    Doctor: Don't scream, don't scream. WHY DID YOU SCREAM?!
    Cannibal: Billy wannabe
    Pig: Jigsaw wannabe
    Nightmare: Why do you harm your self like this?
    Clown: Oh hey, the new killer for once
  • Lean Cuisine = Hillbilly
    Chunky = Leatherface
    Hag = Grandma/Grandma Swamp
    Bae = Doctor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    A lot of times I just called Wraith and Trapper by their actual names.

  • Leatherface is Mr. Tum Tums

  • Wraith = Bing Bong
    Hillbilly = Ol' Farmer Johnson
    Doctor = Doctair (with a stupid, mildly racist accent)
    Huntress = Hunty
    Pig = The Piggy
    Nightmare = Fredster
    Clown = Thiccy Nickey

  • Trapper = Trappy Boi
    Hillbilly = Billy
    Leatherface = Lully
    Pig = Piggo
    Shape = Mikey
    Wraith = Bing Bong Boi
    Nightmare = #########
  • Chainsaw Face (Leatherface)
    Trump Supporter (Hillbilly)

    Axe Lesbian

    Daddy Trapper
    Blinker

  • Trapper -> Trapqueen/Juicy Butt

    Hillbilly -> Billy

    Nurse -> Nurse

    Wraith -> Bing Bong or Philip

    Huntress -> Huntress

    Shape -> Myers, Mikey or Michael

    Doctor -> Doc, Daddy, Bae, Husband  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Leatherface -> Bubba

    Nightmare -> Burnt Testicle or Burnt Chicken Nugget

    Pig -> Pighead

    Clown -> Clown

    Hag -> Hag (i had another name for her once but i forgot it ;-;)


    I hope i didnt forget a killer, i always feel like i forget someone :‘)

  • Trapper: Fu*k you leatherman
    Billy: Billy by Daylight
    LF: Re*arded Billy
    Clown: Captain Murica
  • Trapper: Jason Vore-hees
    Wraith: 75% leg
    Hillbilly: Not Bubba
    Nurse: Silent Hill 2 enemy
    Shape: Shape-ly booty
    Hag: Cannibal before Bubba was cool
    Doctor: Black science man
    Leatherface: Bubba-Butt
    Huntress: A literal furry
    Nightmare: Unironically wears a fedora
    Pig: Shorter than the Survivors #########
    Clown: Fat Clown

    Lol I died laughing ty for this! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Hill Billy= Billy Boi or Hiddy Bitty or cause I think He's so tragic an cute I call him Sweety-Pie
    Huntress = Big Bertha or Amazonian Woman or Big Tiddy Huntress
    Leather Face = Fatty or Bubba or lives in Mommas basement boi
    Trapper = Trapp Boi or Smexy Arms
    Michael Myers = Cum Face or silent butt deadly
    Freddy = Well Done or Crispy
    Pig = IT'S THE PIGGGGGG! or Piggy
    Clown = Alchy or Beer Belly or Mr. Jiggly
    Wraith = No see'um or Stick Boi
    Dr= Laughy Boi or Bright Eyes or I scream You Scream We ALL SCREAM
    Nurse = Nurse Ratchet
    Hag = ARE YOU FING SERIOUS RN? or Jump scare Lisa

    EDIT: words
  • Myers: Mr. Mori
    Trapper: Chuckles
    Leatherface: Bubba
    Wraith: Bing Bong

  • The doctor= Mr Baton

  • Hag - grandma
    Freddy - freedy
    Myers - mikey
    Clown - jiggly or jiggles
    Doc - Uncle 
  • Trapper = Trappy Boi
    Wraith = Bing Bong Boi
    Hillbilly = Speedy Boi
    Nurse = Easy juking session
    Doctor = Shockta
    Hag = Thiccc
    Myers = Stalky Boi
    Leatherface = Grillbilly
    Pig = Tunnel Vision
    Freddy = Primetime
    Clown = Johnny Wayne
  • Trapper:  Trapper

    Wraith:  bing bong boi

    Hillbilly:  billy

    Nurse:  nurse

    Hag:  Nea's mom :)

    Myers:  stalky boi

    Doctor:  electric dildo man

    Huntress:  Mommy Huntress

    Freddy:  Scary Terry

    Leatherface:  leather daddy

    Pig:  Peppa pig

    Clown:  fatty


  • Nightmare = Fred boi
    Hillbilly = Billy boi
    Myers = Mykale
    Clown = Thicc Nibba
    Leatherface = Thicc boi

  • Trapper: cheap jason
    Nurse: nurse
    Hag: grandma
    Hillbilly: zoomer
    Wraith: chickenleg
    Doctor: doc
    Huntress: furry
    Freddy: aww #########
    Myers: myers
    The pig: ms. Slam metal
    Leatherface: bubba
  • Trapper: Daddy trappy or Evan.

    Wraith: his name or ojomo.

    Hillbilly: billy

    Nurse: Nurse or the killer.

    Huntress: Anna

    Shape: Myres or Mike or Michael.

    Leatherface: Bubba

    Doctor: Doc or Herman.

    Hag: Hag or Lisa.

    Nightmare: Freddy .

    Pig: Amanda.

    Clown : Clown.

  • Trapper: Ankle Snapper, Evan, Trappy Boi

    Wraith: Chicken legs, Bing Bong shamalama Ding Dong, Skinny boi, Predator Reject

    Hillbilly: Hillbully, Usain Billy, Billy Bob Thornton, Billy Willy, Chilly Billy

    Nurse: Asthma girl, Noclip mode

    Doctor: Herman Carter, The Shocktor, Big D, Kinky boi, Dr. Satan

    Hag: Senpai, Trappy girl, Dirty girl, Grandma, Djibooty, Yum yum

    Michael: Daddy boi, Fisto, Stalky boi

    Leatherface: Insidiousface, EZ DC, Big boi, Leatherbilly, DiscountBilly, Leatherdick, Leathertits

    Huntress: Sexy girl, Mama H, Booty call

    Pig: Senpai, Bacon tits, Yum yum, Lemme smash, Swine wife

    Clown: Thicc boi, Fat back, Smokie boi, Santa Tits, Colonel Sanders

    Freddy: Sweater Meme, Punching bag, Dapper boi
  • I only play as Pig.

    So i call my adorable lil piggy....Lil Piggy..

    Or Lil miss piggy, Peppa pig, piglet, oink oink, and pork chops

    For the others:
    The Wraith: Ring a Ding-Ding
    Michael Myers: Jason
    The Huntress:THICC Rabbit