I'm more interested if Freddy will still have his aura reading ability when survivors are in the dream world. I'm pretty sure after the Ghostface chapter we will get our answers.
Plague being 115% MS was an important information (they stated that it is) they gave us, and based on that, I am pretty sure that he will stay at 115% MS.
Lol, probably not. He's going to be a 110% killer getting looped like an absolute chump while he waits for the 60 seconds for a survivor to passively fall asleep so he can finally use his power to dream snare and slow them to get a first hit.
The real question is: How far Freddy can teleport to the gen. If this is gonna be unlimited range than it's ######### amazing.
Not amazing, you mean, because survivors get a pretty clear VFX that it's time to vacate the premises, and you can bet your ass Freddy will be slowed while charging his power, after teleporting, and when he cancels his power. Because god forbid a power doesn't have artificial skill ceilings.
I don't see why his speed would need a change. If he was slowed that wouldn't make sense because he is still an m1 killer that has to deal with loops. The only thing that would really help in a chase is the gen teleport, but I doubt that will be on a fast cooldown.
And when they changed Legion, on of the first points they made was that he went from 110 to 115. I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned it when they talked about Freddy rework.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm more interested if Freddy will still have his aura reading ability when survivors are in the dream world. I'm pretty sure after the Ghostface chapter we will get our answers.
I think they would’ve told us if his ms was being changed.
@TreemanXD no, they wouldn't inform us.
But yet they told us that Spirit and (old) legion would be 110% and when legion got a change they told us that they would be 115%.
@Tsulan
Plague being 115% MS was an important information (they stated that it is) they gave us, and based on that, I am pretty sure that he will stay at 115% MS.
@TreemanXD since he can teleport, they'll probably slow him down.
To stay on Freddy, they had a stream about him, where they said he's supposed to be strong and then 3 days later they nerfed him...
Lol, probably not. He's going to be a 110% killer getting looped like an absolute chump while he waits for the 60 seconds for a survivor to passively fall asleep so he can finally use his power to dream snare and slow them to get a first hit.
60 seconds is the new 7.
I don't see a reason why he shouldn't stay at 115%.
@Meme With all the other changes done to him, I think the aura reading will go.
They always have to compensate.
Remember the Wraith Cube? They gave him inbuilt bloodhound and then they slowed him down while uncloaking to compensate.
@NoShinyPony
@Tsulan Isn't Wraith's inbuilt bloodhound gone?
They removed it with the second rework.
But they thought it was a good idea.
@NoShinyPony
@Tsulan It would have been fine if the devs had let him keep this ability. It's not like Wraith is some super strong killer.
To make Freddy better, it's essential that he keeps his 115% speed.
They implemented it, so he would cloak during a chase. But by slowing him down while uncloaking, they made the whole thing redundant.
@NoShinyPony
The real question is: How far Freddy can teleport to the gen. If this is gonna be unlimited range than it's ######### amazing.
Indeed. I don't get the logic behind those decisions. Do they want to make cloaking during a chase worthwhile or not?
Not amazing, you mean, because survivors get a pretty clear VFX that it's time to vacate the premises, and you can bet your ass Freddy will be slowed while charging his power, after teleporting, and when he cancels his power. Because god forbid a power doesn't have artificial skill ceilings.
*anxiety grows*
I don't see why his speed would need a change. If he was slowed that wouldn't make sense because he is still an m1 killer that has to deal with loops. The only thing that would really help in a chase is the gen teleport, but I doubt that will be on a fast cooldown.
And when they changed Legion, on of the first points they made was that he went from 110 to 115. I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned it when they talked about Freddy rework.
I doubt his standard speed will change. The only thing I expect are slowdowns while using his ability.