Who has a more epic laugh?
Clown Or Doctor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doctor's shock giggle is what angels dream about.
After having played both, definitely the Doctor. The Clown's laugh mixed with his emphysema coughing just isn't as fun. The Doctor's laugh after shocking the ######### out of someone is just superb.
This, sounds like he smokes mad doinks too lol
Doc pips it for me. I also like the noise he makes when pallet slammed
Heavy breathing
HEH HOO HAWWWWWW
It's so funny. Before I bought the game I thought I would be able to talk into the mic as a killer and when a survivor was in my terror radius that they would hear me speak. I would play as Freddy and do this way over the top impression.
"I see you hiding, dark meat. HAHAHAHAHA. Come to, Freddy!"
Took me a lil while to figure out they couldn't hear me.
BUT! That Freddy laugh when he pulls you into the dream world? Creeeepy.
Clown.
Doc's laugh is more cute than epic tbh. ^^
Lord zappy boi's angelic giggles.
The Clown's laugh. He legit sounds like he's having a blast attacking you.
The Doc's giggles because he has multiple bloody voices giggling at once.
That's demonic right there.