110% movement speed.
Is it time for it to go and more all killers (except Nurse) up to the standard 115%? I feel like the answer is yes. I don't believe it would unbalance the game. It would make strong killers like Hag, Spirit, and Huntress more viable (I know Spirit already is) and hopefully add more variety to the roster of killers you see at higher ranks.
Comments
All three of those ladies are already powerful though.
no, the killers who are currently 110% movement speed are perfectly strong where they are
the only killer i'd argue would be okay with this change is huntress, and that's more because the devs seem to love releasing enormous maps that are terrible for her
hag and spirit do not need movement speed buffs
110% for Huntress is a problem when she doesn't have hatchets anymore since it basically means she has to abandon the chase to go reload. (Chasing a survivor with 110% speed without special ability is a nightmare.)
For the other cases, 110% speed is okay.
I know they're strong. That's half the point. Trying to add variety to the higher ranks. The second half being to avoid any new killers being saddled with this deficit.
You see all these people saying they don't want them to be 115% speed killers? Because they don't want to face any more high tier killers because they don't want to have to work on their skills to face them
Honestly, I think any killer without a long range movement ability should be 115%
Lol 115% Spirit would be frikkin insane.
as if huntress, spirit and hag aren't prevalent at high ranks? what does this even mean honestly
if by "adding variety" you mean making already strong killers completely busted, then yes, making these killers 115 would add variety. as it currently stands spirit, huntress, and to a lesser extent hag already populate high rank games