Coffee or tea? (Or something else!)
Coffee just gets me in a good mood (well-made coffee, mind you). Doesn't particularly "wake me up" or anything like that, but I do enjoy it for the taste.
Disclaimer: I'm a latte kinda guy. 50/50 is my go-to.
Which do you prefer, and how do you like it made? ![]()
Comments
Nothing like sweet tea on a hot day and, trust me we have a lot of hot days in Florida. Coffee is just too bitter for me, I'm already bitter enough.
I'm not saying there's a wrong answer or anything, but coffee is the only right answer.
How do you like your coffee? :ohnoes:
Any favorite flavor/brew?
Like most Canadians, double double. It's the first commandment from Lord Tim Horton.
Huge fan of green tea when I can get my hands on it. Otherwise I just mix my store bought sweet tea with lemonade.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Double-double
Today I learned!
The good ol' Arnold Palmer. Good stuff
Learning is fun!
Also bubble tea is my favourite. it's just... taaaaapioca pearls are delish.
Southern Sweet Tea.
Anything else is deadly to me.
Coffee all the way, and I'm a Brit! I still get "the look" when I tell people I don't drink tea...it's just not my thing!
Also, hot chocolate in the winter months, HELLS YEAH.
My favourite indian coffee, or a tea without sugar. Or sweet team with lemon.
While I haven't tried it... watching the faces of people trying it for the first time has me a bit unsure :pirate:
Ooo... The super sweet stuff. Nice!
Intersting! How do you like your coffee and hot chocolates?
So you do both?! The madman! :ohnoes:
Unsweetened, iced sun tea or jasmine green tea. No doubt about it!
Lemon optional 
Jasmine green tea is great! Good stuff :ohnoes:
Gotta go with coffee, although I enjoy both quite a lot
Nice! How do you like your coffee?
Strong, dark and sweet!
Used to love tea (Green was great!) and coffee. I've migrated to a more cold drink person.
What do you prefer, now?
I may have moved on from hot tea, but I could never say no to iced tea. Especially peach
I will always love a good straight from home Irish tea peppermint is one of my favorites as well
Coffee.
Only
Coffee.
I prefer water. Carbonated. Cold. Complements every meal!
Ooo, sounds like a neat blend. Can't say I've tried it, myself.
How do you like your "Coffee only coffee"? ;p
Fizzy water? Nice! :pirate:
I like Coffee with an unhealthy amount of sugar and milk.
Not coffee not tea but cold beer
that's the most relaxing drink XDD
Wew! So some coffee with your sugar and milk, eh? :pirate:
Ooo, just as good to me! Got a favorite brew?
Everytime I go to Starbucks I say "Iced Green Tea Latte with a few extra scoops of matcha???" like coffee snob.
Coffee for work and boatloads of milk tea for home.
That new Starbucks blonde is pretty good.
I only like mochas. I need it seeping with sugar.
Haha! Whatever gets you through the day :pirate:
I haven't tried this "Starbucks blonde"! What's it similar to?
Oh my. Some coffee with your chocolate, eh?
It's light coffee that's pretty smooth. I normally add milk and/or cream to my coffee, but I don't need to add too much to that one cause it's light enough.
well there are lots of good ones. I drink mostly Staropramen, Tuborg, Laško or Ožujsko
iced sweet tea
Unsweet iced tea all the way. 😀
Trick question, the answer is hot chocolate
Coffee all along. I sometimes have phases were I start drinking tea but after a quick while I switch back to coffee.
In case someone is interested in it, I mainly drink Cappuccino (not sure if it's correctly written) but you can chase me with black coffee, not touching that stuff.
If I'm playing killer, it's coffee.
If I'm playing survivor, well then , bourbon ofcourse 😉
I could drown myself in green tea. Had times where I consumed about 2 liters a day.
Hello fellow Canadian, I can only sneak those coffee pods because of my parents, but I find Mcdonalds coffee better tasting. Anyway, the Tim Hortons Stepped Tea pods make a very good drink.