Predator when?
I would purchase him blindfolded
https://youtu.be/wuKPYUjtSHMDon't tell me cr4p that dbd is taking only former humanz
I would purchase him blindfolded
https://youtu.be/wuKPYUjtSHMDon't tell me cr4p that dbd is taking only former humanz
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never, I hope.
DBD is only taking former humans.
Besides, how ridiculous it would be to Benny Hill around pallets 10 minutes straight with an alien creature who is supposedly ruthless, effective, deadly and all in all a master hunter?
Predator could combine the cloacked hunting skills of the wraith, the shooting aim of the huntress, the ambust attack of the pig, the setting up of traps of the trapped and hag... Is THE killer
Probably never, since he's getting his own game. I'm not opposed to having him in DBD, but it's just not likely to happen, for much the same reason Jason Voorhees wasn't and won't be added.
I think Dutch as a standalone survivor could work, he simply disappeared in the jungle after defeating the Predator and the Entity snatched him up.
I think he fits more in Deathgarden.
No predator!!!PINHEAD BETTER
This is probably the best answer.
A xenomorph is 105% better.
But Behavior doesn't like good charact...I mean, doesn't want non-human creatures in their game .
I woulf say a Xenomorph makes less sense.
Predator is getting its own 4v1 ps4 exclusive game next year by the creators of F13 the game.
So its super unlikely
I hope it's awesome. Can't wait
It's done by the same people who made the mess of the Friday the 13th game, so don't set your expectations too high.
I find it more of a reason to add it to DBD then
I know,but a Xenomorph would be cooler :P
cooler or as cool as the predator
a Xenomorph walking on the ceiling, jumping from trees to trees... too difficult to implement for the devs
... but, we already have The Wraith, who shimmers when he goes invisible and carries around a skull and spine.
Not interested in a sci-fi game. Maybe try their new Death Garden.