Rank the female killers from worst to best

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured to do something unusual. I think there should be a separate killer ranking system for just female killers. Personally I'm mixed but everyone has different opinions.

  1. The Spirit
  2. The Hag
  3. The Legion (Susie & Julie)
  4. The Huntress
  5. The Pig
  6. The Nurse
  7. The Plague

Comments

  • Best to worst:

    1) Nurse

    2) Spirit

    3) Hag

    4) Huntress

    5) Pig

    6) Plague

    7) Susie/Julie

    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Hag
    4. Huntress
    5. Pig
    6. Julie/Susie
    7. The Plague (best to worst btw)
    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Hag
    4. Plague
    5. Huntress
    6. Legion Girls
    7. Pig
    1. Nurse
    2. Hag
    3. Spirit
    4. Huntress
    5. Susie/Julie
    6. Pig
    7. Plague
    1. Nurse
    2. Nurse
    3. Nurse
    4. Spirit
    5. Hag
    6. (the rabble)
  • Best to worst

    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Hag
    4. Huntress
    5. Plague
    6. Legion
    7. Pig
  • Best to worst

    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Hag
    4. Huntress
    5. Plague
    6. Legion
    7. Pig

    Basically the same as @MegMain98

  • In terms of effectiveness imo :

    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Hag
    4. Huntress
    5. Pig
    6. Legion
    7. Plague

    In terms of fun imo :

    1. Pig
    2. Legion
    3. Huntress
    4. Nurse
    5. Spirit
    6. Hag
    7. Plague
  • Best to worst IMO

    1) Nurse

    2) Spirit

    3) Hag

    4) Huntress

    5/6) Plague/Legion (not sure which one I'd put above which)

    7) Pig

  • Fun

    1. Rin (Spirit)
    2. Susie/Julie (Legion)
    3. Anna (Huntress)
    4. Lisa (Hag)
    5. Amanda (Pig)
    6. Sally (Nurse)
    7. Adiris (Plague)

    Actual effectiveness

    1. Sally
    2. Rin
    3. Anna
    4. Lisa
    5. Susie/Julie
    6. Amanda
    7. Adiris
    1. Nurse
    2. Hag
    3. Spirit
    4. Huntress
    5. Pig
    6. Plague
    7. Legion

    I'm a Pig/Hag main, though.

  • In terms of thicness :3

    1. Spirit
    2. Legion
    3. Hag
    4. Pig
    5. Plague
    6. Huntress
    7. Nurse

    I had to do it , sorry.

  • 1) Nurse

    2) Hag

    3) Spirit

    4) Huntress

    5) Pig

    6) Legion

    7) Plague

  • 1) Nurse

    2) Nurse

    3) Nurse

    4) Nurse

    5) Nurse

    6) Nurse

    7) Hag Nurse

  • Pig/Legion

    Huntress

    Plagg

    Hag

    Spirit

    Nurse

    Do you guys even read? Title says from worst to best.

    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Huntress
    4. Hag
    5. Pig
    6. Legion
    7. Plag
  • @HazeHound said:

    Pig/Legion

    Huntress

    Plagg

    Hag

    Spirit

    Nurse

    Do you guys even read? Title says from worst to best.

    This isn't school and best to worst makes more sense to most people.

  • Anna

    The Rest of the crew...

    Long live the queen!

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505880#Comment_505880

    This isn't school and best to worst makes more sense to most people.

    I didn't realize it until after this was posted. But either way a lot of users are still talking here.

  • OK I'll give it a shot:

    *Worst:

    Pig: You don't need the approval of a man to give value to your life, be you own person. It is fine to have people inspire you but don't get killed for their sake.

    Legion (Julie): I guess love sometimes blind us and make us do crazy things, but don't follow some crazy guy around.

    Legion (Susie): Don't give in to peer preasure girl! Get a hold of yourself.

    Huntress: You are a strong self made woman, you don't need to follow the stereotype of the old housewife and get yourself a kid to validate your life. On the other hand, if you want to make a family that bad then go for it!

    *Best:

    Nurse/Spirit/Hag: These girls were victim of patriarcal pressure and violence. They fought as best and hard as they could but there were just so much they could do. I don't know if I would have been so strong as they in their place. Stop violence against women!

    Plague: This is a woman that rose from nothing an became the leader of her community in their time of need and tackled that challenge head on. She did the absolute best she could. Respect!

  • @RoKrueger said:

    OK I'll give it a shot:

    *Worst:

    Pig: You don't need the approval of a man to give value to your life, be you own person. It is fine to have people inspire you but don't get killed for their sake.

    Legion (Julie): I guess love sometimes blind us and make us do crazy things, but don't follow some crazy guy around.

    Legion (Susie): Don't give in to peer preasure girl! Get a hold of yourself.

    Huntress: You are a strong self made woman, you don't need to follow the stereotype of the old housewife and get yourself a kid to validate your life. On the other hand, if you want to make a family that bad then go for it!

    *Best:

    Nurse/Spirit/Hag: These girls were victim of patriarcal pressure and violence. They fought as best and hard as they could but there were just so much they could do. I don't know if I would have been so strong as they in their place. Stop violence against women!

    Plague: This is a woman that rose from nothing an became the leader of her community in their time of need and tackled that challenge head on. She did the absolute best she could. Respect!

    Hag and nurse isn't patriarchal violence. Maybe nurse, but hag was captured cannibals, and the cook book is "grandma's" so yeh. Nurse just had a bad job and wasn't respected.

  • @HazeHound said:

    Pig/Legion

    Huntress

    Plagg

    Hag

    Spirit

    Nurse

    Do you guys even read? Title says from worst to best.

    I read it wrong.