Fill me in all the goss etc! what has been happening in the DBD big brother house?
My back is killing from carrying these boosted survivors
@Incurable_BOFA aw well here is anothr surv main for you to carry ^^ lol you need a beer and a hot bath after a hards day loop :)
Am I meant to know you?
@AetherBytes Nope. But to those who do. I have returned. No negs on the thread pwease ^^
Ghostface was confirmed in a trailer. QUICK ACT SURPRISE! :O
I don't know how long you've been gone, but Legion got an update.
This cat is gonna haunt me now but i had too lol
@Almo hey thanks! just been away for a week :) but ty
You have a stream to watch in about 3 hours
@Mushwin You better be there on time 😱
@Bbbrian2013 7pm UK time...i am so there!
@Mushwin Omg that cat...... is terrifying. Next killer confirmed? Thanks for the nightmares.
@Vlieger it's okay...don't worry.....
You were gone?
@Mushwin You are a cruel cruel person....
Welcome back :D))))
-Vaults over window- HOWDY THERE!
Remember everyone...
Ahhhh the sound of down votes -inhales slowly- least shad and the tree man missed me XD lol
@Mushwin Of course ^^
@Shad03 :D
You get downvoted with love in every click.
@TheBean Why D:
@TheBean well if it is with love ^^
@Bbbrian2013 cause Mushwin's got the most downvotes.... Can't let them lose their crown.... Its about keeping them in power.
The Power of the Downvotes.
@TheBean Orion has 1.1k more. Soon I think I’ll have more than Mushwin.😂
Doesn't Orion have the most downvotes though, @TheBean?
@Mushwin said:@Vlieger it's okay...don't worry.....https://pics.me.me/go-to-sleep-i-have-a-big-surprise-20834002.png
@Mushwin said:
https://pics.me.me/go-to-sleep-i-have-a-big-surprise-20834002.png
@Mushwin nice welcome back.
Also that picture genuinely terrifies me.
@Poweas i should be the new killer, already putting the fear into people lol and ty!
@Mushwin said:Ahhhh the sound of down votes -inhales slowly- least shad and the tree man missed me XD lol
..
@TreemanXD can't leave you out....
@Mushwin said:@TreemanXD can't leave you out....https://media.makeameme.org/created/Tree-Man-says.jpg
https://media.makeameme.org/created/Tree-Man-says.jpg
Mush wins!
dawwww :D
I-am-Groot:D
Well then people need to increase the pace of the downvotes.. come on!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My back is killing from carrying these boosted survivors
@Incurable_BOFA aw well here is anothr surv main for you to carry ^^ lol you need a beer and a hot bath after a hards day loop :)
Am I meant to know you?
@AetherBytes Nope. But to those who do. I have returned. No negs on the thread pwease ^^
Ghostface was confirmed in a trailer. QUICK ACT SURPRISE! :O
I don't know how long you've been gone, but Legion got an update.
This cat is gonna haunt me now but i had too lol
@Almo hey thanks! just been away for a week :) but ty
You have a stream to watch in about 3 hours
@Mushwin You better be there on time 😱
@Bbbrian2013 7pm UK time...i am so there!
@Mushwin Omg that cat...... is terrifying. Next killer confirmed? Thanks for the nightmares.
@Vlieger it's okay...don't worry.....
You were gone?
@Mushwin You are a cruel cruel person....
Welcome back :D))))
-Vaults over window- HOWDY THERE!
Remember everyone...
Ahhhh the sound of down votes -inhales slowly- least shad and the tree man missed me XD lol
@Mushwin Of course ^^
@Shad03 :D
You get downvoted with love in every click.
@TheBean Why D:
@TheBean well if it is with love ^^
@Bbbrian2013 cause Mushwin's got the most downvotes.... Can't let them lose their crown.... Its about keeping them in power.
The Power of the Downvotes.
@TheBean Orion has 1.1k more. Soon I think I’ll have more than Mushwin.😂
Doesn't Orion have the most downvotes though, @TheBean?
@Mushwin nice welcome back.
Also that picture genuinely terrifies me.
@Poweas i should be the new killer, already putting the fear into people lol and ty!
..
@TreemanXD can't leave you out....
Mush wins!
dawwww :D
I-am-Groot:D
Well then people need to increase the pace of the downvotes.. come on!