Oculus VR File Found in Dbd Files
I found a file called "OculusVR" in the files of the game (C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor)
Is Dead By Daylight Possibly getting VR capabilities??
I found a file called "OculusVR" in the files of the game (C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor)
Is Dead By Daylight Possibly getting VR capabilities??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine this game actually being scary again...
I would imagine this game being at least 20 times scarier than it is right now, because it would be in 3d and dark as hell. Would honestly love this addition to this game.
I don't think I could handle dealing with a Squadette in VR. Too terrifying. ๐ซ
But in all seriousness, a first-person VR mode for survivors would be interesting.
A squad of Neas chasing you, true fear.
DBD with virtual reality...now that would be scary as hell.
@Blueberry
I would throw up if I had to play Nurse with a VR headset. ๐
Imagine being able to do crazy things, like look where you actually WANT to look while breaking pallets or climbing through windows... Also, flashlight saves would never happen again.
It's gonna happen VR
Just to take the train of the latest trends
I hope also with distance-based voice chat
So they are doing anything but focusing on important stuff?
Nurse is the new vr tryhard meta
Nurse would be the new barf simulator
Or Plague XD
It was probably just an experiment. Either that, or the engine is putting the file in, who knows.