@KillermainBTWm8 I never played Last Year, why did it die so fast?
Also it is IF more people play Deceit it will, or it will not be ported
There was no progression on Last Year, it was, as someone said, a bully simulator, and the devs had an exclusivity deal with the Discord Store, so that effectively killed it off, since no one buys games on Discord. It's supposed to be coming to Steam sometime this year, but from what I've heard, the devs have been radio silent for months now.
There was no progression on Last Year, it was, as someone said, a bully simulator, and the devs had an exclusivity deal with the Discord Store, so that effectively killed it off, since no one buys games on Discord. It's supposed to be coming to Steam sometime this year, but from what I've heard, the devs have been radio silent for months now.
Yes I do actually, but does anyone play Last Year?
Last I heard it had no active playerbase at this point because the game had no progression system whatsoever. What's to keep that from happening on console?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yay, I guess? I just remember it being "THE DEAD BY DAYLIGHT KILLER" followed by people leaving because its a bully simulator.
I want Deceit on console.
@KillermainBTWm8 It will be too
orly? Noice! Last Year however sux
@KillermainBTWm8 I never played Last Year, why did it die so fast?
Also it is IF more people play Deceit it will, or it will not be ported
There was no progression on Last Year, it was, as someone said, a bully simulator, and the devs had an exclusivity deal with the Discord Store, so that effectively killed it off, since no one buys games on Discord. It's supposed to be coming to Steam sometime this year, but from what I've heard, the devs have been radio silent for months now.
"Bully simulator" sounds familiar?
That game was so last year
@pootis_Bear I was happy until you said that
Yeah, mainly because it had someone with my name. I won't say who that person was (hint: male). That's literally the only reason why.
I'm just waiting for it to come out onto the Steam client.
Yes I do actually, but does anyone play Last Year?
Last I heard it had no active playerbase at this point because the game had no progression system whatsoever. What's to keep that from happening on console?
I remember what you did last year. Yeah, that one time you did that thing. I was always watching.
I’m not excited tbh
Easy solution:
Get a PC. :P