A bunch of killers with with 20 hours disliking survivor post on forums.
Seriously, does everyone really think survivors are overpowered? Or are you just a bad killer?
Seriously, does everyone really think survivors are overpowered? Or are you just a bad killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
....
Easier than getting skilled at killer
Someone having low playtime isn't the same as someone being incorrect. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Survivor are not overpowered. Spirit and Myers are. NOED is stupidly unfair
If you place a good killer against good survivors the survivors will usually win. The problem with games like these is skill level between players can vary so wildly balance is extremely difficult to achieve.
Please tell me this is a joke because I definitely got a good laugh 😂 Myers OP oh, what will they think of next...
A good survivor can loop you to death as the rest gen rush the hell out of you.
Imagine that 4x.
Not saying survivors are overpowered, both sides have their balances and fairness to them, but killer at high ranks you rely more on the survivors messing up and you doing good plays.
You could at least be respectful.
I would say Myers is one of the most balanced killers.
I want to give a constructive reply, but it’ll hurt my heard hearing your brain dead reply
please say sike
this forum is extremly killer sided, and as we all know, killers cant accept being in the wrong so ofcause every survivor post or complain about any killer/perks get down voted
Please, please say sike
Pretty much. They have just started up on "Nerf Adrenaline"
GUYS, WAIT TILL MOM IS NERFED BEFORE YOU START THIS.
Its revealing that you want 4 kills with no effort.
I want 4k with no effort. I also would like my hair to grow back. Neither is happening.
Look, nearly all killers want a 4k. Kinda the point of playing killer, killing people. Survivors want to survive, kinda what they do. The goal is to find a balance. Not easy but I have a little faith in the devs.
Please though, continue the killer vs survivor posting war. I do love a good drama.