Did you re-title this thread? I know what the first 2 replies were from and then the next two just confused me then I realised. I thought I just clicked on the wrong thread ๐
Did you re-title this thread? I know what the first 2 replies were from and then the next two just confused me then I realised. I thought I just clicked on the wrong thread ๐
He probably saw my comment, realized this isn't the place to go talk about his ban, and retitled.
Which is good, he shouldn't be talking about bans on here, its not the correct place to do it.
You submit a ticket and take it from there to discuss it with BHVR's report team.
He probably saw my comment, realized this isn't the place to go talk about his ban, and retitled.
Which is good, he shouldn't be talking about bans on here, its not the correct place to do it.
You submit a ticket and take it from there to discuss it with BHVR's report team.
I know, but also why not just request a close and open a different thread? I guess it was because it was early enough on in the thread to change it but those first few comments are going to make no sense for anyone who didn't see the original post.
I know, but also why not just request a close and open a different thread? I guess it was because it was early enough on in the thread to change it but those first few comments are going to make no sense for anyone who didn't see the original post.
Right, at this point is too late so, either someone will just delete the thread or it will continue with all this confusion.
Battle pass for sure. It's going to give me a reason to long on and grind out frustrating games. I haven't been playing the game a ton lately because it's just not super enjoyable with the lack of rewarding progression. But the battle pass will definitely make me play way more than I am now.
More excited for sound fixes than anything else. Hopefully we get the sounds like they were between Spirit and Legion update. Since the Legion update sounds were ######### and never returned even close to their old glory
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gonna add the story along with it? Kinda hard to trust you when there is no proof.
This.
Also, this isn't the place to talk about this.
Please submit a ticket to square away your ban.
Map Reworks.
I was VERY excited to see this. I doubt it's going to be as extensive as we need though.
Ghostface , for sure. Always wanted him in the game. I'm also curious to see how they rework Freddy.
Did you re-title this thread? I know what the first 2 replies were from and then the next two just confused me then I realised. I thought I just clicked on the wrong thread ๐
F R E D D Y R E W O R K
He probably saw my comment, realized this isn't the place to go talk about his ban, and retitled.
Which is good, he shouldn't be talking about bans on here, its not the correct place to do it.
You submit a ticket and take it from there to discuss it with BHVR's report team.
I know, but also why not just request a close and open a different thread? I guess it was because it was early enough on in the thread to change it but those first few comments are going to make no sense for anyone who didn't see the original post.
Right, at this point is too late so, either someone will just delete the thread or it will continue with all this confusion.
Honestly, I want to see the Battle Pass, I don't care about others opinions on it I sorta like the idea, more payment=Harder work
Did you mean to say "Hardwork = More Payment" or something? Cause the other way around makes no sense.
Battle pass for sure. It's going to give me a reason to long on and grind out frustrating games. I haven't been playing the game a ton lately because it's just not super enjoyable with the lack of rewarding progression. But the battle pass will definitely make me play way more than I am now.
Need more bald Dwight variants
Ghostface and even more excited if its a full Chapter
Nothing as of right now.
Nothing, to be honest.
Super excited for Ghostface!
The rumored battle pass objectives sound fun too.
Then we have freddy rework and the anniversary celebrations. Bhvr is doing great so much cool ######### going on soon
More excited for sound fixes than anything else. Hopefully we get the sounds like they were between Spirit and Legion update. Since the Legion update sounds were ######### and never returned even close to their old glory