This probably won’t work but......
If I get a killer that nodded their head at me the whole game and was just an all around #########, can I block them on PS4 and never get cued up with them again? I’d like a way to filter all the dickhead killers from my lobbies.
And no no I wasn’t playing toxic, teabagging or anything. Hell we didn’t even get two gens done
Comments
There is no way for you to affect the matchmaker, nor should there ever be one.
Blocking someone will not affect the matchmaking. If it did, someone would be able to block anyone who beats them to get easier matches.
That would get abused by both sides to make for easy games
LOL Peanits beat me to it by a few seconds
They just nodded their head at you? wow
Toxic = Nodding Head
Standing still in a cornfield = toxic...^^ this is just silly, so may as well give silly posts
Noddding is toxic now?
I always nod at the survivor, I hook. Doesnt matter if they gave me a good chase, went down likes flies, or what not. I do give toxic survivor a love-tap after hooking, though.
I guess killing is toxic too, and winning.
Just swap to PC. You can block IPs to not get matched with people
No but you can play killer where you can enjoy toxic-less survivor behaviour.
Ohh wait.
@Peanits Has the dev team ever considered something like what Overwatch does? You have an "avoid list" that you can put up to 3 players on (I think? I don't really play OW). They stay on the list for a week or until they get bumped off when you add a 4th. I feel like something as simple as this could help alleviate a lot of toxicity in the game. I know at least 2 killers and 1 survivor I would just have on my list constantly, and not because they beat me but because they are just super toxic and I don't want to deal with it (though for the survivor I can simply just dodge them at least).