Is this the real life? or Is this just a fantasy?
Okay, stepping away from Queen lyrics lol i have heard of this so called "sound" leak....it sounds very sci fi like....but some are speculating it's in the game for Ghost Face or even Pinhead...so is this real or not?
Comments
I could say that first they making ghostface and then later pinhead cuz hes power will be wierd alot ppl will like to see pinhead in game and will happend in the future
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, because I'm easy come, easy go, a little high, a little low. Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me.
I hope we get Pinhead.
Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
But the sounds, it does sound sci fi like i am trying to put it to scream or pinhead and are these leaks real....
It's Ghostface. Gameplay has already been leaked and the sounds are attached to his stealth/stalk mechanic
Nice
Except that NOED, Rancor, Spirit Fury, etc., all have mechanical counters (meaning, without requiring the use of other perks). For NOED, break the totems. For Rancor, get in a locker at the end and then leave ASAP. For Spirit Fury, drop pallets early.
What if the sounds are a part of Freddy 2.0? ๐ค
1 - I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day now. Thanks....lol
2 - Pinhead would be awesome but @Elegant is probably correct.
3 - Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any more random, someone randomly posts something wildly off topic about survivor perks...I don't know. It's just kinda there for...reasons? I guess? Not really sure.
4 - I like pancakes.
@RWoodrow Lol you are welcome!
@Orion Holy BatMan random! lol wha?
I also like pancakes, with lemon and sugar ^^
I think you're in the wrong thread.
GhostFace
@Orion what is this?
@Mushwin @ChesterTheMolester @Hoodedfengm1n The person I quoted changed their comment since posting it here. The quote is the original.
@Mushwin I've never had pancakes with lemon and sugar. I must try this.
I must admit, acting out Bohemian Rhapsody with pancakes made breakfast more...epic. lol
@Bbbrian2013 that is an interesting idea. Now I'm wondering if it is tied to Freddy 2.0 as well. ๐ค
Now, back to my balanced breakfast...
@RWoodrow It is really nice with a lil lemon n sugar.....also.....