Huntress Hatchets should match weapon skin

I know this is a odd suggestion, but I would like it so the hatchets would match your weapon skin since I feel some people put some effort into making the Huntress look good. I would say this about all killers, but Huntress's hatchets power is the only killer power I could see this possible since her killer power is another weapon.

Comments

  • That will be awesome

  • I feel like they should have a hatchet AND weapon design, it would be hard to incorporate as a icon but it would be awesome to see both, I don't think Hillbilly's Chainsaw needs reskins but it'd be cool.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    I feel like they should have a hatchet AND weapon design, it would be hard to incorporate as a icon but it would be awesome to see both, I don't think Hillbilly's Chainsaw needs reskins but it'd be cool.


    That's would be cool, but once you start doing hatchet skins by themselves that opens up the argument for killers powers having unique skins.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/486879#Comment_486879

    That's would be cool, but once you start doing hatchet skins by themselves that opens up the argument for killers powers having unique skins.

    To be honest, that would be amazing.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    I know this is a odd suggestion, but I would like it so the hatchets would match your weapon skin since I feel some people put some effort into making the Huntress look good. I would say this about all killers, but Huntress's hatchets power is the only killer power I could see this possible since her killer power is another weapon.

    You could do it with powers like Billy's chainsaw and Oni's Kanabo too.