Wait, I thought MoM was a terrible perk.

So why are Survivors losing their minds over it being balanced to effect all killers equally? It should be no great loss.

Comments

  • They want 4k free...


    we know why all survivors rank 1 use this perk

    MoM is a unbalanced perk..0 counterplay

    actually MoM is a new "DS"

  • Okay, let's assume your premise is true, that many survivors have said MoM is a terrible perk. Why would you find it confusing that people would be upset a terrible perk is being nerfed?

    Try thinking for a few seconds before you post a bait thread.

  • I didn't care for this perk then I don't care for it now I am just happy the MoM threads shall be gone.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Okay, let's assume your premise is true, that many survivors have said MoM is a terrible perk. Why would you find it confusing that people would be upset a terrible perk is being nerfed?

    Try thinking for a few seconds before you post a bait thread.

    You would think people would be saying "Why tho" rather than "REFUND" if it's a terribke perk.

    Might wanna think before posting a bait response.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Okay, let's assume your premise is true, that many survivors have said MoM is a terrible perk. Why would you find it confusing that people would be upset a terrible perk is being nerfed?

    Try thinking for a few seconds before you post a bait thread.

    This.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Okay, let's assume your premise is true, that many survivors have said MoM is a terrible perk. Why would you find it confusing that people would be upset a terrible perk is being nerfed?

    Try thinking for a few seconds before you post a bait thread.

    Cuz why would be upset about a "bad perk"? Noone would care when a perk like devs vu gets nerfed, noone used it anyway.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I didn't care for this perk then I don't care for it now I am just happy the MoM threads shall be gone.

    Hopefully

  • @StarMoral said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/480569#Comment_480569

    You would think people would be saying "Why tho" rather than "REFUND" if it's a terribke perk.

    Might wanna think before posting a bait response.

    Because they just bought the DLC a month ago and the devs are making a bad perk worse? This is in the hypothetical world.

    In the real world, the people who said MoM isn't that great (I don't remember many or any people saying it's terrible but maybe I missed it) would be like "why tho?" like you said. The people who are upset obviously liked the perk. There is a middle ground between thinking MoM is terrible or broken OP lol. There are also many different people, each with their own opinion. So this topic is pure bait.

  • @StarMoral the only “refund” thread I’ve seen was making fun of the time people wanted refunded for legion.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @StarMoral the only “refund” thread I’ve seen was making fun of the time people wanted refunded for legion.

    @TreemanXD don't expose him I wanna see if he can pass orion and downvotes the chances are slim though.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/480597#Comment_480597

    @TreemanXD don't expose him I wanna see if he can pass orion and downvotes the chances are slim though.

    I doubt he can but it’d be fun to see him try.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @StarMoral the only “refund” thread I’ve seen was making fun of the time people wanted refunded for legion.

    While I'm being hyperbolic, there are tons of people pissed that they even invested in Ash.

    You'd think you'd get a character because you LIKE the character, but it looks like they wanted that sweet third hit.

  • @StarMoral said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/480597#Comment_480597

    While I'm being hyperbolic, there are tons of people pissed that they even invested in Ash.

    You'd think you'd get a character because you LIKE the character, but it looks like they wanted that sweet third hit.

    @StarMoral You'd think that at first but after all survivors are just skins the perks make the character licensed or not, and if I am gonna be honest his other 2 perks suck as well I don't care for MoM but now people are mad because none of his perks serve any purpose in their build. I'd much rather them not do licensed dlcs tbh I like their original stuff better.