PIG MAINS RISE UP!
Nurse gang and Legion have their own thread, so why not us Pig mains? PIG MAINS RISE UP AND TAKE OVER THE FORUMS! ๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท
Nurse gang and Legion have their own thread, so why not us Pig mains? PIG MAINS RISE UP AND TAKE OVER THE FORUMS! ๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท๐ท
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Blinks in* Hey Miss Piggy.
*oinks
Greetings @TreemanXD
I will rise for a second
-vaults a pallet into the the thread- Yello
@Shad03 -Slowly vaults a pallet into the thread-
@Hoodedfengm1n Don't remind me. -wheelchairs away-
lol, Does it count that I only play Myers and The Pig and sometimes The Huntress..? (Bought Freddy but eh he's too weak to play in my taste). Does that count as being a Pig Main lol.?
Are Huntress Mains welcome here too?
Or is it only if we put on our boar masks first?
Legion main here. But I hope devs will show Amanda more love in the future.
#Pig_is_the_best
-Michael stalks into this thread, gives a thumbs up, backs out.-
Yes it does count. Welcome! ๐
Every Huntress is welcome but must have the boar mask. ๐
Nurses have their own thread? Not for long...
My eyes are cursed forever
Hey Mandy mains! How are ya?
Out of curiosity, I have a question; since y'all don't hum you can sneak up on Survivors some of the time. When you do, do you prefer just standing up and smacking (or grabbing) people? Or do you like roaring and charging at them more?
Just curious what the common consensus is. :)
I like using the dash for these reasons: