Survivor perks build
I would like to know your set of perks build & reasons behind each build. Since Im still new to the game.
My currently favorite build is:
-Small game (caution of Trapper's traps & totems, I always do totems before gen to prevent Noed)
-Urban evasion (easier to sweep out from the place that killer is coming, also to counter annoying Hag)
-Calm spirit (Crow is not the problem since I have Urban evasion, its mainly to counter Doctor & Clown)
The 4th perk is depend which Offering I put.
Bonus Objective: Kindred
Bonus Altruism: Borrowed time (no explain required)
Bonus Boldness: Decisive strike (Im not good at chasing, this gives me another chance)
Bonus Survival: Premonition (I dont know why I always run into Killer direction when heartbeat comes)
Comments
Balanced Landing: This perk will allow me to be more effective in chases on mapsthat have drop spots.
Unbreakable: Counters slugging(The process of leaving a survivor on the ground after downing them to avoid decisive strike or make the game last longer).
Decisive Strike:Counters tunneling(A killer going after you after you're unhooked to kill you quickly).
Calm Spirit: So I don't disrupt crows, doctor won't hear me scream, rancor doesn't reveal my location, infectious fright has no effect on me, I can hide in lockers without worrying about Iron maiden.
^ Calm spirit: what? I didnt know it can remove aura reading from rancor & iron maiden.
Know you do. :)
There is 1 downside of it is, I think its a major downside that the perk makes you have 8sec less of the time being on the hook since you dont scream for 4sec each time and the hooked bar process right after you're on the hook.
Yeah but I typically get saved quickly so that doesn’t matter.
Med kit hoarder:
item: Med kit with any charge ad-on
Pharmacy: have an extra med kit just in case
Botany Knowledge: Increased healing speed and reduced charge consumption.
empathy: See injured allies.
Street Wise: bonus reduced charge consumption
be the healer everyone needs.
My "im actually gonna try this game" build is:
Adrenaline, Dead Hard (Sprint Burst if ping is really high), Iron Will, Prove Thyself
Personally, I believe adrenaline is a must have perk as it can severely change the outcome of a game. Dead Hard can give a second chance when I make a mistake in a chase. Iron Will is a good counter at the higher levels as most killers will rely on sound and audio cues to locate survivors. Prove thyself helps get gens done quicker with other people and also gives a couple more BP.
It often switches though because I switch up my play style depending on how I'm feeling whether it is super aggressive or just to play the objective and get everyone out.
Don’t touch me/ tank build:
MoM( allows me to extend chases)
DS( prevents tunneling)
unbreakable( anti slug)
Dead hard( allows me to extend chases )
Item: Medkit
;)
Dead Hard - Favorite exhaustion perk, saves me so many times, extends loops, corrects looping mistakes, helps me reach pallets/windows
Bond - My alternative to self care, helps me find teammates to heal me and to not lead the killer towards my team if they're working on a gen, plus there are tons of situations where knowing where my team was saved me, and I think knowing your team's position is a huge plus.
Iron Will - I feel naked and vulnerable without this
Adrenaline - For those end game saves, it's even better since the EGC was implemented as once the killer closes the hatch the perk activates.
I use Dead Hard and Bond all the time and often switch last two to whatever I feel like using.
I often love running a team helper build:
Aftercare - so we all know where each other are.
Leader - helps everyone within my radius.
Prove Thyself: Do gens fast and get rewarded for it.
Botany Knowledge or Borrowed Time - helping friends in pain.
Here are my favorite builds:
==== Santa Claus Build ====
Build is also really good for finding skeleton keys so you can make a hatch escape. And did I mention there's a "gambling rush" to this build that makes it so fun and addictive? It's like you're opening three lootboxes per game.
==== Ninja Build ====
Use Feng Min in Green Sci Fi Outfit and Black Pants, or Camou Claudette brown outfit
==== Wiggle it Build ====
Bring any toolkit that doesn't have slow Sabo speed. Build doesn't always work depending on hook placement so you need to stack a territory in your favor. Choose an area, preferably near an exit gate and away from the basement, and prep it ahead of time breaking all the hooks in the area to 99%. Then do gens/break totems as normal. When only 1 gen is left or when you are about to lose, break all the hooks and then enjoy.
==== The Dwight Build ====
==== Have Mercy! Build ====
==== Mr. Efficient Build ====
==== The Sabo Build ====
Bring along a nice sabo toolkit with add-ons if needed.
Here are my favorite builds:
1.Decisive Strike
2.Iron Will
3.Mettle of Man
4.sprint burst
Are you sure about that? Why would Calm Spirit cancel out Rancor's aura read?
I have three core perks which I use for every build I use, which are:
Balanced Landing: By far one of my favourite perks, just gives me a lot of opportunities during chases.
Adrenaline: No explanation needed, probably the best survivor perk in the game.
Self Care: As I'm often solo, it saves me from having to rely on other survivors to heal me.
For my fourth perk I have a range of perks that I use, borrowed time, spine chill, windows of opportunity (I took a long break from DBD, still relearning where the pallets are), dead hard, pebble (for the memes), head on (for the memes), etc. I use to use DS before it was nerfed.
@Mochan
I recently really wanted to do something like this, I hope for a Santa Jeff cosmetic to come with a build like this.
Been asking for a Santa Claus skin for Survivors for a long time. Was asking for David last time but now that we have Jeff he's even better.
@Mochan rancor isn’t actually a aura-read, like IM and IF it shows a scream bubble.
Mine stays generally the same except the exhaustion perk can change a little
Lithe - my fav exaust perk. Ive found there is more windows than drop spots which helps me much more in a chase since it can only be activated while being chased.
MoM - for obvious reasons
Self-Care - for obvious reasons
Bond - makes evading the killer much easier when you can see what your teamates are doing around you allowing you time to adjust accordingly
Just my thoughts
We're gonna live forever: As someone who started 2 months ago, I still need all the Bloodpoints I can get.
Bond: Ever since I first used it, I can't live without it.
Dead Hard: My fav exhaustion perk.
Lightweight: I honestly have no clue why I run this, but I like it.
Ah, I see! I have never screamed to it so I thought it was an Aura Read. I have never used it as killer even though I have been Rancor'd many times hehe.
I used to run a build like this, except I use Urban Evasion over Dead Hard. That was back when I was still racking up Blood Points.
Lightweight is almost a necessity if you're the type that jukes killers and tries to sneak away or disengage instead of looping. It makes it significantly easier to lose killers after juking.
I like running:
spine chill
self care
adrenaline
lithe
there a some other perks I run but not as staple for example Mettle of Men