Spirit Gang + Nurse Gang = an unstoppable force. We are the strongest forces that will be protected at all causes. All we are missing in the Hag Gang for the holy trifecta
@KillermainBTWm8 for me Nurse and Freddy are the most fun to play, as survivor I like playing against nurse but Freddy is boring to play against.
@TreemanXD Freddy is fun to play as but I am waiting for the rework because he is like legion in a way you will lose in a 1v1 situation because of his aura reading making him unfun to play against I hope the rework buffs him tho
@TreemanXD Freddy is fun to play as but I am waiting for the rework because he is like legion in a way you will lose in a 1v1 situation because of his aura reading making him unfun to play against I hope the rework buffs him tho
Spirit Gang + Nurse Gang = an unstoppable force. We are the strongest forces that will be protected at all causes. All we are missing in the Hag Gang for the holy trifecta
@MegMain98 the Hag gang, are equal to the Spirit gang in strength (I mean in tierlist too) but I doubt they'd work with us, they like to do their jobs alone. Right @Cymer and @SmokePotion
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't make me run autohaven Treeman
@Hoodedfengm1n tires are weak sneaky locker builds are the ultimate enemy for me at least.
@KillermainBTWm8 I call them tank wheels, cause nurse cant touch me when I am there until they just M1
Fool! I as a Legion have entered this thread!
I am not scared.@Hoodedfengm1n
@Shad03 NO U
Nurse is boring :/
Freddy is boring.
@PhantomMask20763
Nurse is boring-er :/
Same with Hillbilly
I also dont main Freddy anymore
@PhantomMask20763 who do you main now?
@TreemanXD The ghost 😶
@PhantomMask20763 :O
Have fun by the tank tires Treeman
Nurse, for when you just can't be bothered trying - 4kDC for t3h win
This thread is officially closed by the Spirits katana. I have closed many hatches with this, stop it. Nurses don't deserve a thread :P
Ruin, NOED, 3-blink, ebony mori Nurse main reporting in.
@ABannedCat welcome.😄
@Poweas I love the nurses hatch close animation.
Kidding btw, you can keep the thread. It's protected by Spirit gang.
@Blueberry @MegMain98 we need to protect this thread!
@Poweas yessss, protect this holy thread. :D
@TreemanXD we will.
:D
Ah so we as the Spirit gang are now protecting the Nurse gang lol.
At first I saw Nurse gang and was confused as I very rarely play nurse as much as I used to.
@Poweas You got Legion support.
:O
(Not my art)
:3
I'm going to show you some salty afterchat.
Because I rekt them as Spirit wait one second lemme blur the names
Kk
Massive oof. Can someone tell me what he meant by profile tracked?
Also I dropped the Nea cause she ran into basement right infront of me.
If he verses me again, I am bringing a mori and NOED XD
@Poweas I think he means he is keeping track of your profile but idk.
@Poweas I have someone on my list, he joined my lobby but sadly dodged it so my LF wasn’t fueled.
@TreemanXD oh ok. Still disgusting how mad he got right? And I didn't even do anything in game except win.
I can't understand those entitled survivor mains sometimes...
@TreemanXD also a Leatherface camp is a perfect idea, ty.
Some people are just awfully entitled, you’re welcome for the LF camp idea. :)
*edit @Poweas
@TreemanXD I won't let it get to me lol. He was really bad in chase btw, I pretended to phase and he ran right at me.
@Poweas it is usually the bad ones that send the salty messages in my experience.
Spirit Gang + Nurse Gang = an unstoppable force. We are the strongest forces that will be protected at all causes. All we are missing in the Hag Gang for the holy trifecta
BBQ and Chilli goes well with any killer
Do you want sausage or steak?
@PyroDude I’ll just have a salad.
I used to main nurse but spirit is more fun :P
@KillermainBTWm8 for me Nurse and Freddy are the most fun to play, as survivor I like playing against nurse but Freddy is boring to play against.
@TreemanXD Freddy is fun to play as but I am waiting for the rework because he is like legion in a way you will lose in a 1v1 situation because of his aura reading making him unfun to play against I hope the rework buffs him tho
I hope the rework is good.
*laughs in BHVR* I wouldn't get your hopes up.
They’ve had time to plan this so it might be good.
@MegMain98 the Hag gang, are equal to the Spirit gang in strength (I mean in tierlist too) but I doubt they'd work with us, they like to do their jobs alone. Right @Cymer and @SmokePotion
Also, TreemanXD, can you change this to a thread about Spirit too? Something like #NurseAndSpiritGang?
We got no place to stay :(
@Poweas done! :)
EYYYYYY also, want me to draw a fanart of Spirit or Nurse?