If There is Going To Have DC Punishiment, Can We Have a Choice?

I'm used DC while the first screaming come out of Nurse's mouth.

A round playing with Nurse is boring. If there will be punishment, so can we choose not to matching Nurse?


Maybe take a killer in blacklist is not impossible. So I'm goin to hang up in the game and do noting except switch out to watch a video on YouTube until I got killed from the Nurse.

And who could force me to play with Her😛?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Short answer. No.

  • No. You're not entitled to leaving a game just because you don't like the killer you're about to face. Legion? Nurse? Doctor? These "unfun" killers get a lot of people to dc just because they can and it's hands down the worst part of this game.

    And no, being able to blacklist killers from your queue will never happen

  • No, you can't have a choice, or a "choose."

  • While I get not wanting to play against certain killers it can't happen. Wait times would be completely unbearable. Add to that all the people who would set their preference to face easy killers and the game would be dead in a matter of weeks.

  • DCs ruin the game for others and is a selfish thing to do. Deal with what killer you face. DCing because not wanting to go up against Nurse is a terrible reason to do so. A choice to not match up against a certain killer option? I’m not sure if anyone would honestly take this seriously.

  • @Elegant said:

    Yea i'm still going to instantly DC every time I'm vs the nurse. If i get a punishment queue time for it I will just go and play another game for a day or so. In all honesty there is no excuse to have a character like the nurse the way she is. I've never encountered a more overpowered character in any game I've ever played. Can't have an enjoyable game vs her. Don't expect them to do anything about it tho. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if more people started playing nurse purely to annoy/piss off people after the disconnect changes. Force them to play vs nurse or make them take a queue penalty

    You do realize that when dedicated servers get added there will be punishment possibly permanent ban:) do you really want that? And way dc from the game just because you hate a type of killer doesn't mean you should dc:( this game does not need players that dc :)

  • I’m looking forward to dedicated servers, once those go live. Players will get punished for frequently DCing.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474644#Comment_474644

    You do realize that when dedicated servers get added there will be punishment possibly permanent ban:) do you really want that? And way dc from the game just because you hate a type of killer doesn't mean you should dc:( this game does not need players that dc :)

    Then I will hang up and do nothing until the Nurse killed me. I can switch out to watch a video on YouTube. Can BHVR force me to play with Nurse?

  • @zaozaoxx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474685#Comment_474685

    Then I will hang up and do nothing until the Nurse killed me. I can switch out to watch a video on YouTube. Can BHVR force me to play with Nurse?

    That's better then leaving the game :)

  • @Star99er said:

    I’m looking forward to dedicated servers, once those go live. Players will get punished for frequently DCing.

    Ikr :)

  • You're going to get banned for DCing so...


    N O

    O

    P

    E

  • @NMCKE said:

    You're going to get banned for DCing so...

    N O

    O

    P

    E

    They will soon find out:)

  • Big No you whiner

  • @zaozaoxx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474685#Comment_474685

    Then I will hang up and do nothing until the Nurse killed me. I can switch out to watch a video on YouTube. Can BHVR force me to play with Nurse?

    @zaozaoxx Well aren't you a shining beacon of everything that's wrong in our community?

  • @se05239 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474713#Comment_474713

    @zaozaoxx Well aren't you a shining beacon of everything that's wrong in our community?

    Then you mean before got killed I should repair the gen for seconds first?

    So why not waiting for that straightly. No one would enjoy the game with nurse, do you? If not, why you keep playing disgustly.

  • The Nurse is in the game since almost 3 years. For most of that time period, survivors just played against her.

    Now, we have that dc mentality going on since a couple of months. Players notice that the threshold for getting banned because of dc'ing excessively seems to be pretty high and some decide to dc if they face a killer they don't like. And these players expect to be allowed to continue to do so.

    Even with punishments coming with dedicated servers in 2-3 months, it will be hard to get rid of that dc mentality and back to a normal state of the game. I wish the devs would take action sooner and not wait for dedicated servers. I'm really worried for the permanent health of this game.

  • Nurse isn't hard to avoid.

    Maybe if you spend some time playing against her, you'd survive her.

  • Before punishment they need to fix hitboxes and disconecting issues and pad ping somehow tbh

  • I do enjoy a game with a nurse.

    It just can't be every single time aka red ranks

  • This here is an entitled survivor, he demands to choose which killer he faces. Careful, next he'll be wanting to choose the killers perks and add ons.

  • @zaozaoxx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474773#Comment_474773

    Then you mean before got killed I should repair the gen for seconds first?

    So why not waiting for that straightly. No one would enjoy the game with nurse, do you? If not, why you keep playing disgustly.

    @zaozaoxx I play every game I get into, no matter what killer or map. I have a fairly high survival rate because I've LEARNED what works against all killers.

  • We do not allow posts on the forum encouraging DC'ing in game.

    If you struggle to play against one character, maybe go into a Kill Your Friends match and practice, always avoiding a character that someone chooses to play is not going to help you get better.