Double Blood Weekend - PS4 Patch
question
If the patch isn't here will the double point weekend be postponed for the PS4 version or are we just screwed like with the Freddy patch?
If the patch isn't here will the double point weekend be postponed for the PS4 version or are we just screwed like with the Freddy patch?
Comments
We will get the patch and we will get the further patch and you will be able to get your bloodpoints - I've made some calls, dialled in some favours and you guys can be just fine
No worries buddy - I got it all in hand
"SADIST"
They will probably have it up and running by then. That would cause a serious problem for the game if they didn't. Very, very bad customer relations. Stuff like this is what can make or break a game sometimes. Have faith and stay positive.
######### did I just say? Have faith... sigh
I mean they put the bloodpoint event for the 5th so every platform will have the patch by then. (hopefully)
We shall see.
So stupid.
PS4 didn't have the update for the official tournament... now we might miss out on the double bloodpoint event? Which only happens like 2 times a year?
Of course I wouldn't be upset if I was told something.
Clearly they failed certification with Sony. Clearly.
I don't think it has even failed, It's just Sony taking their sweet time because they tend to take longer on certifcation than Microsoft.
I think the only thing that's holding this back is the micro transactions for the store, there was a thread on here yesterday of someone speaking to an Agent for PSN and he said the patch is approved and they're waiting for the DLC.
Head honcho bro
It's ok.
I believe you.