Shadow born is such a useless perk because monitor and abuse exists. Even then, M&A does legion no good now. That’ll be for ghostface if he survives PTB.
They're not top tier now, but they're more mid tier. Better at slowing down the game a little because it's more likely you can chain hits due to the duration. However,
The frenzy ending after missing one time was a mistake of a nerf. It should at most make you lose a portion of power.
Feral Frenzy can no longer down without Frank's mixtape so why weaken the power? Let feral frenzy be fast and not instantly end the power with a single miss so we can use the power to stall the game better. They will almost always need to use M1 to get the down.
They're not top tier now, but they're more mid tier. Better at slowing down the game a little because it's more likely you can chain hits due to the duration. However,
The frenzy ending after missing one time was a mistake of a nerf. It should at most make you lose a portion of power.
Feral Frenzy can no longer down without Frank's mixtape so why weaken the power? Let feral frenzy be fast and not instantly end the power with a single miss so we can use the power to stall the game better. They will almost always need to use M1 to get the down.
I like the Legion rework but I agree with this. That nerf was necessary when Feral Frenzy could be used to down survivors, now it feels excessive as a punishment.
Honestly, I got 3-4ks. Only because I've honed my R2 skills by playing the Trapper.
There is no benefit to playing Legion for FF since you get punished with it.
Seriously, there were times I COULD have FF everyone, but I had been hit by a pallet earlier and my meter was halfway full. Had it been like pre changed Legion, I could have stabbed everyone.
No matter what, I'm punished for trying to play Legion as intended.
Legion is an absolute blast now. I've been running a weird build of Dark Devotion, Distressing, Unnerving Presence and Ruin and while maybe not the most powerful build it's very chaotic
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feels a lot better playing legion now tbh.
Maybe for you. But sluggish and feeling like you’re trying to move underwater is not comfortable for a vast majority.
I do use Shadowborn, maybe that’d help you.
he needs some small changes with his power and then hes viable but I dont think thats happening anytime soon
Shadow born is such a useless perk because monitor and abuse exists. Even then, M&A does legion no good now. That’ll be for ghostface if he survives PTB.
Dont complain, just learn to play. Killer need skill, you just Lack any skill. Gitgud.
Ohhhh we’ve got a baiter! Baiter!
His power helps slowing the game down just a lil bit.
Had a game yesterday where i they had 1 gen left and couldn't do it :p Got a 3K
(Rank 5)
They're not top tier now, but they're more mid tier. Better at slowing down the game a little because it's more likely you can chain hits due to the duration. However,
The frenzy ending after missing one time was a mistake of a nerf. It should at most make you lose a portion of power.
Feral Frenzy can no longer down without Frank's mixtape so why weaken the power? Let feral frenzy be fast and not instantly end the power with a single miss so we can use the power to stall the game better. They will almost always need to use M1 to get the down.
I like the Legion rework but I agree with this. That nerf was necessary when Feral Frenzy could be used to down survivors, now it feels excessive as a punishment.
Wait.... Monto its that you? Jk XD
me? using feral frenzy now? basically unheard of lmao. i want to throw up playing them now.
Honestly, I got 3-4ks. Only because I've honed my R2 skills by playing the Trapper.
There is no benefit to playing Legion for FF since you get punished with it.
Seriously, there were times I COULD have FF everyone, but I had been hit by a pallet earlier and my meter was halfway full. Had it been like pre changed Legion, I could have stabbed everyone.
No matter what, I'm punished for trying to play Legion as intended.
Shadowborn to avoid flashlights ???? OMEGALUL
Legion is an absolute blast now. I've been running a weird build of Dark Devotion, Distressing, Unnerving Presence and Ruin and while maybe not the most powerful build it's very chaotic