0 gens done hatch still open for last survival

Can the entity block the hatch until at least two generators are repaired?

Comments

  • Unpopular opinion but I like that it appears. I like that I still have to put in effort for my last kill.

  • No lol... you have the easy ending there... in the new End Game Challenge.

    Last survivor.. 5 gens to go.. means hatch didn't come up yet, so nobody knows where it is yet.

    Go find that hatch first.. survivor needs to find it before you.. or work on a gen...

    You find it... camp it till you know where the survivor is.. then close it...

    HAVE FUN!.. YOU WON THE CHALLENGE!

  • Sorry, if it does not plays in favor of the survivors it won't be changed. Try sugesting that the killer should be stunned untill 2 generators are done or something like that ;-)

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Sorry, if it does not plays in favor of the survivors it won't be changed. Try sugesting that the killer should be stunned untill 2 generators are done or something like that ;-)

    The egc was a killer buff. The hatch is fine how it is now.

  • The new hatch mechanic is fine. Only had two survivors escape via hatch since change.

  • I would agree with this to decrease the amount of Survivors hiding until the rest of their teammates are dead and then trying to escape without doing anything.

  • I really hate it from both sides.

    As killer if I'm doing really well, I may as well let them do a few gens because then I can at least find the hatch first then remove the second to last person. Otherwise I kill the second, and it's just luck who the hatch spawns closer to. I'm actively being punished for doing my job well because now the last person can just RNG a free escape without any counterplay.

    On the survivor side it was the one requirement that made useless teammates AT LEAST try to get 2 gens. Now there's nothing to punish them for skulking around the map doing nothing waiting for me to die, because no matter what, the hatch will spawn.