Feng needs new outfits!
Not vent ones! please devs...she has only outfits that are for events...we need new ones for her please!
Not vent ones! please devs...she has only outfits that are for events...we need new ones for her please!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She already got 1 outfit leaked
Soo you're saying we need....meg....cosmetics?
allright then!
She has plenty of cosmetics. Cosmetics are also literally the least important thing in this game.
She's getting a ballad outfit. Hoping for the bunny Feng one day.
@thrawn3054 i think they are important but that is my opinion
She’s getting a ballet outfit to satisfy all the weebs so they can uwu/owo all over the place
#Triggered
I play Feng too! D:
@TreemanXD my two girls are Claduette and Feng :D
@TreemanXD @Mushwin Feng is my main. I just don't really care about the cosmetics.
I look forward to the cosmetics as well. Sure there are some bugs that need to be fixed but I think there will aways be bugs. They just created new ones with the last patch like the exhaustion bug. The cos allow for things like buying the rights to feature ghostface in the game. I'm sure the decreased sell of the game and how many people play it for free are not what supports the continued expansion.
That being said, I'm not sure about this new Feng outfit. Its cute, but I think they could do more like offer it in different colors. I earned the Moonrise outfit for Feng and I hardly ever wear it. She definitely needs some love.
Where is the good Jake outfits, they are no where.
@Mushwin same
You know it’s true 😂 @TreemanXD
@Detective_Jonathan well I don’t but I can’t say it isn’t true for others.
We will owo/uwu to victory! >:c @Detective_Jonathan
Serious question, what does “owo/uwu” mean? @fluffybunny @detective_tappwater
@TreemanXD It's just a face. the Os are eyes and Ws mouths. Us are closed mouths.
Oh, thanks @fluffybunny
the Us are closed eyes, actually. xD Wrote that wrong.
@fluffybunny there will be no uwu/owo of any kind.
Not in my wholesome Christian Police Department
@Detective_Jonathan owo *snuggles you* x3
Stop The Entity demands it @fluffybunny
Screw Feng, my baby Kate needs more outfits. Preferable some that wont make her look like a crack prostitute.
Both Feng and Kate needs more outfits. And I agree. I want my girl to have some cute or adorable options. x3
@Detective_Jonathan oh gosh that pic is back!