You Legion Mains are Complaining About the Wrong Things
You complain about them being nerfed due to their rework while we still haven't got the 2 most important things ever.
- Susie and Joey get their own voices
- Susie unmasked skin
You complain about them being nerfed due to their rework while we still haven't got the 2 most important things ever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is true, add this up on the top priority of the list.
Number one I agree with, but I would love unmasked for ALL of them.
And prestige outfits for Joey and Susie as well.
I want an unmasked Frank pretty bad, tbh. Would pay real money.
@mintchapstick As a fellow Franky boi fan, agree 100%.
I just want the neon Joey mask and weapon for my blue hair Susie. I’ll use the old Joey stuff on Frank. :)
Absolutely, playing Joey or Susie feels like a waste of time to me as long as they don't have unique voices.
My main complaint is that my worthless teammates still DC against him the moment they see him, despite the massive nerfs he got.
....
I haven't thought about this.
Feels bad man. I had two people dc because I was playing Legion even with the "rework".
Ahh... damn it... why must you bring out our inner desires to the surface!
I can't figure out why anyone wants the unmasked skins. Frankly I'm more excited for that neon skin coming soon
Personally I want them because they'll mess with survivor's heads even more. I get mistaken as a survivor a lot as it is.
and Susie is pretty hot
Other week, no joke I walked up to a gen as I'd just spawned, saw a default/baby meg, was like 'oh hi meg' in my head, even crouching to greet her, and then she growled and ambushed me ;(
All baby megs are secretly the pig in disguise as survivor. xD
Same
@Salty_Pearl
She is a child.
We are the same age chill