please stop making self deprecating jokes
also no one cares if you are sleep deprived
also no one cares if you are sleep deprived
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well im quite sleepy, and also i suck
@Auron471 at least you don't have a petite Asian girl fetish like those weebs who main feng
But what if I am a petite-ish asian-ish girl?
My life is a self deprecating joke
@Cardgrey nice over protective Christian mom humor go back to 2009
Now these are the threads I like to see!
@KillermainBTWm8 yeah these threads bait out those generic self deprecating kids who think they are funny when acting like their life sucks, and also the ones who are sexually attracted to ugly sleep deprived idiots covered with blood
Here u go
@Cardgrey I know your plan and it isn't going to work on me
no plan just messing around
Now this is epic let's watch what happens between @Cardgreyy and @I_Eat_Worms
@Cardgrey that show is really funny, give me more
@Plu I wont listen to the forum dweller
Ok
@I_Eat_Worms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lPJ9J-6vDwHere
Hey I found one that is behaviour
when you try to write no but it ends up like this
|\ | ________
| \ | | |
| \ | | |
| \ | | |
| \| | _______ |
*facepalm*
Oh I forgot to add a self deprecation joke myself hey guys my family hates me I am loved :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
you are all welcome for me giving you an excuse to make ur ######### and unfunny jokes that you are sexually attracted to looking at
Here u go