Why do the devs hate survivors?
They are always buffing killers and nerfing survivors. They take everything that helps survivors be able to get out and buff the killers to make sure that we can't escape. What is next will the killer load in with us all on a hook and triple pip. Some things I can see were needed but they are nerfing everything survivors have. Soon there will be no reason for survivors to play because we will have no chance to get out.
Comments
Shitstorm in 3... 2...
Because of crybabies like you.
Here you are.
It's the ranking system that is broken.
ok.. öhm...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&feature=youtu.be
Then this game isen't for you and you need to stop playing it. This game is in such a terrible state because for the longest time the devs catered to rank 20 noobs like yourself and it completely ######### all over the balance and made this game a nightmare to play at high ranks. If you don't want or desire to improve at this game and instead resign yourself to bitching on the forums because you want ez wins then seriously, Uninstall. We dont want you here.
When you come up w/ exaggerated ######### like automatically loading into a hook and triple pipping, that doesn't make your position any stronger, it just weakens it.
The changes will not make it impossible for survivors to get out UNLESS you rely on crutch perks all the time and can't change ur playstyle up.
I highly doubt it was a survivor crybaby that made the devs change ######### up. Lol. It goes bothways bruh.
It is not a nightmare at high ranks with Nurse, Billy, Huntress.
As far as the bitching I hear on these forums, you get all those people to uninstall and you'll be surprised at how dead this place will be.
Yeah so thats why freddy was nerfed right killers totally complained about freddy being "op" remember you guys got freddy nerfed survivors in general got things like unrelenting and stbfl nerfed because "It was op" and now you guys are babying over bbq the only perk to stop camping.
Seriously open your eyes this game has been the survivors game for too long and i as well as a lot of others are so happy to see the devs actually wanting to fix the game over listening to survivors who clearly have never hit rank 1 and if they did you would understand how much control you have over the killer.
What?
When I said "that made the devs change ######### up." I was talkin about the survivor nerfs because that's what the OP was about. ######### Freddy.
Ohhh my bad i took it as you were defending dude my bad brother.
I like playing the game. I think it's the players rather than the perks. (Decisive Strike can go away for a moment). But I look at the perks and see that Survivor perks are sometimes directly countering Killer perks. Lightweight with whateveryoucallitbutitisgettingareworksookay, then you have Hangman's Trick for Saboteur... I honestly wish more perks were built like this, so that survivors could counter killers, so forth and so forth.
The devs said it themselves, killers are MEANT to be stronger than survivor's, that's the whole point. It isn't meant to be a walk in the park for survivor's, they are meant to have a difficult time escaping because that's how it would actually be.
I am a survivor main and I completely agree with the decision to keep buffing killers because they need it, especially with the amount of SWF you see, survivors have it easy at the moment. This is why killers are resorting to camping and tunneling, they have to in order to deal with all the SWF and perk combos such as Urban evasion/sprint burst.
I think the killers getting buffed will mean more killers will be less obliged to camp/tunnel and less obliged to get salty over survivors taking items they don't like.
The game is adapted to survivors shitting their pants and playing solo on rank 20.
Even then you have 200 second chance perks and the killer 1 meta which isn't gonna change.
I think it's a great idea to nerf the meta perks like SB, SC etc mix it up a little bit. I think the changes are long overdue and I myself am looking to playing as a survivor with this slightly increased challenge. I don't think it'll affect too much imho but I think it will make for a more enjoyable game. I also think it will give low level killers a bit more of a chance too, increasing higher ranked killers for games thus reducing queue times for all across the board
very true,
I think if some survivors didn't loop and troll killers as much as they did this would probably be left alone, however I like the idea that you cant recover from exhaustion by running around.
They were nerfing killers since the game release. Now 2 years later they are finally taking care a bit more about us. Anyone who says "the devs hate survivors" like the op or "they are always nerfing survivors" is clearly new to the game because it was always the opposite.
Not gonna happen.
The game is set up so that survivors control the game. The killer is mostly reactionary, and survivors have a much higher skill ceiling and more tools to play with than most killers do. SWF intensifies the issue. Good survivors = survivors win, regardless of killer skill level. Bad survivors = killer wins even if he's even worse than the survivors. This is because the killer is largely reactionary and has no agency. This means that survivors are overpowered when they're good and killers are overpowered when they're not good, regardless of killer skill level. No amount of nerfs to survivors are ever going to change this. It will just make less skilled survivors die even faster. I don't think the devs can fix the balance issues because the problems are fundamental. It's literally impossible for anything but a Nurse to beat a good SWF team.
Jesus, these toxic really shows out the community huh.
Essentially, Survivors started out real strong. First they had extremely OP perks, then Decisive strike, borrowed time, vacuum etc.. Now, Developers started balancing it out, but due to the fact that they are doing in a short span of time, it looks like they are just nerfing survivors. So yeah, i'm sure the nerfs will stop when a certain point is achieved.
The only nerf I dislike is Self Care:
-I feel like you should lose 25% of your healing progress and get normal regression after instead of completely resetting your progress to 0.
Survivors were ridiculously overpowered at Launch and even becomes stronger when Laurie came in with Decisive Strike. It didn't take long before people figured out how to use infinite as well as well as healing. then people figure out jungle gyms and it kept going from there
Back then healing was ridiculously overpowered, I used to run infinite build where I can heal myself back in 5-7 seconds or less without the use of medkit, as you can see in this video vs Tru
Good old times
and back then when people ask Devs on Infinite, on stream Cote actually responded by saying Survivors are meant to have things that taunt the killer into chasing them and that it's fine.
It took a ridiculously long time before Infinite was removed from the game, and SWF til this day is still left untouched
If you think the devs hate survivors, then you clearly have no clue about what you're talking about
Well I am just gonna say that when you have 12 killers in the game and only 2 or maybe 3 are viable ( Nurse, Billy and possibly Huntress ) then there are some big issues. But not on the survivor side. Survivors have had Decisive strike for nearly 2 YEARS now and they are only now just considering nerfing it. Self Care doesn't look like it is going anywhere anytime soon, and the pallet "nerfs" that they did actully did nothing and in some cases ( Macmillan Estate ) actually ADDED pallets in. Survivors have not even remotely felt the nerf hammer unlike killers who have had to deal with Freddy getting destroyed a week after his release, ridiculous buffs to the flashlights although at least they reverted that, and whenever they do nerf survivors it feels like they try to compensate them by nerfing killers as well.
Oh believe me, we killers have been nerfed quite a bit since release. have a look
https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1621724915795099897/