Again you didn't listen to our feedback.

Now I'm definitely gonna take a long break and play something else.

You've literally made no changes to the Legion from the PTB. As usually our feedback doesn't count.

Comments

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    I don't think killers are upset with the removal of the trash tactics & exploits. If they are then yeah "git gud". I think what most find so arguably unpleasant is the Dev's didn't replace any of those with suggested valid & fair ones. Leaving legion with a vary base style of play and limiting power use & its consequences on targets.

    You pretty much nailed it.

  • I think the most annoying thing about the legion dismemberment is that a lot of the nerfs were good ideas.... standalone. there were a lot of ideas that could have been used one or two at a time to remove his exploits while keeping his identity and possibly even balancing him.

    Then all of them got poured on at once, and now we just have a new posterchild for the M1 archetype.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    I don't think killers are upset with the removal of the trash tactics & exploits. If they are then yeah "git gud". I think what most find so arguably unpleasant is the Dev's didn't replace any of those with suggested valid & fair ones. Leaving legion with a vary base style of play and limiting power use & its consequences on targets.

    Exactly. What was the logic behind nerfing cold dirt? They said they don't want killers chasing with frenzy, cancel, then hit. What?!

  • Why the slow vault?? Aren't they supposed to be fast and agile for young people 😐

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/462686#Comment_462686

    We do not listen to one side more than the other. We take feedback from everyone and make sure it is unbiased by the time it gets to the team. (e.g. We don't say, "Killer players don't like this, survivors don't like that.", we say "People don't like these particular changes."

    Keep up the great work:) don't listen to players that give you hate. Your doing a great job:)

  • @Peanits said:

    We do listen to feedback, however, not everyone will feel the same way as you. This is an asymmetrical game with many different playstyles, not everyone is going to see eye to eye on every change. While you may not like the changes personally, there were many more who supported the changes.

    With that said, I wish you the best and hope to see you back some day.

    All of the skilled players were totally against these changes.

    Who did you ask?

  • Legion was unfair and boring to play as and against.

    The changes were essentially to delete their power so nobody will play him.

    You receive 5 stars from the survivor side (4 times as large as killer) as regardless of their playability, survivors no longer have to go against broken bullshit.

    You take that as good feedback, leaving an underwear-stain-tier killer that nobody wants, because now survivors are happy that they don't see them any more.


    Ok.

  • @Chordyceps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/462270#Comment_462270

    He's "OP" because survivors have to actually spend time doing things other than generators. Heaven forbid you don't get at least two generators completed within the first 2 minutes of the match.

    you stab 1 person and run to the other one, the one you JUST stabbed is already mending, i once punished someone who did this, as soon as i'Ve hit them, i heard the meding sound while i looked for others, and i was so insulted i had to focus her

  • I love checking back in on this community once in a while and seeing more and more people realize BHVR just wants your money. They don't care about how good or bad their product is. Drop the game and play one that's actually good, DBD sucks now


  • @Peanits said:

    We do listen to feedback, however, not everyone will feel the same way as you. This is an asymmetrical game with many different playstyles, not everyone is going to see eye to eye on every change. While you may not like the changes personally, there were many more who supported the changes.

    With that said, I wish you the best and hope to see you back some day.

    "..............with many different playstyles"


    like endgame pig?

    Oh wait, the devs destroyed this playstyle, because survivors hate time pressure after 1 gate is open.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    I don't think killers are upset with the removal of the trash tactics & exploits. If they are then yeah "git gud". I think what most find so arguably unpleasant is the Dev's didn't replace any of those with suggested valid & fair ones. Leaving legion with a vary base style of play and limiting power use & its consequences on targets.

    Thank you so much. Finally a first person who knows what is wrong. In the meantime I'm gonna play Willow in DST <3 At least she wasn't gutted like a trash bag.

  • @Maximus7 said:

    I love checking back in on this community once in a while and seeing more and more people realize BHVR just wants your money. They don't care about how good or bad their product is. Drop the game and play one that's actually good, DBD sucks now

    They do it because they have a monopoly. I make alot of money and I was buying dlc killers twice for PC & PS4. I haven't bought anything legion. Didn't buy pig or plague. I really got legion with shards.


    Once a true competitor comes, they'll perish.

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/465648#Comment_465648

    They do it because they have a monopoly. I make alot of money and I was buying dlc killers twice for PC & PS4. I haven't bought anything legion. Didn't buy pig or plague. I really got legion with shards.

    Once a true competitor comes, they'll perish.

    They won't perish. This game as it is is twitch fodder for easy clicks and views.

    The only competitors around are F13, which is pratically dead. LastYear:TheNightmare which is discord exclusive atm and has a smaller fanbase. Identity Five which is probably more better game overall, but has a smaller fanbase.

    Yeah no, this game is sticking around for a while.

  • @Peanits said:

    We do listen to feedback, however, not everyone will feel the same way as you. This is an asymmetrical game with many different playstyles, not everyone is going to see eye to eye on every change. While you may not like the changes personally, there were many more who supported the changes.

    With that said, I wish you the best and hope to see you back some day.

    @Peanits You really don't listen. Then you'd have listened to the widespread negative feedback coming from everyone playing the Pig as their main killer. From the likes from Ardetha down to smaller forum lurkers, borderline everyone thought gutting her so badly without a single buff to compensate was bullshit.

  • @Peanits said:

    We do listen to feedback, however, not everyone will feel the same way as you. This is an asymmetrical game with many different playstyles, not everyone is going to see eye to eye on every change. While you may not like the changes personally, there were many more who supported the changes.

    With that said, I wish you the best and hope to see you back some day.

    I would just like to say that this game doesn't have many playstyles. You can see that by the scoring needs that players are being funneled towards a definitive playstyle that means nothing in terms of actual skill. Killers even with the surface looking very diverse has devolved into a boiler plate, paint by numbers affair. You spend more time hoping survivors are good enough to draw the game out than whether or not you can complete the game efficiently and skillfully.

    Playstyles are in short supply these days. You want optimal score and pip, you've got at most two.

  • @Peanits During the PTB I open a thread with questions about the new Legion, how right now other Killers can accomplish the same goals of the Legion better and faster and asked you, if you could elaborate a bit more what the core idea from the devs for the Legion is but you completely ignored it.

    You not even use the Devs I read button.

    Why wasn't it possible to let us in to the discussion about Legions vision and let us the community help you create an amazing and balanced killer for all to enjoy?


    Is it possible to elaborate more in detail what are the thought of Ethan and the other devs about the new powers of the Legion?


    PS: why did you nerf Remember Me instead of buffing Wake Up! ?

  • I just made an account, So I could say. LEgion was WAAAY TO OVER NERFED... LMAO... Instead of fixing the bugs u guys completely destroy him ? WHAT? . I got a better idea. Why not give the survivors the ability to hit the killer with the tool box and when all 4 survivors work together, give them the option to hook legion on the basement , might as well do that. I feel scammed out of my money ( from that dlc). Literally nothing in that DLC is useful anymore.... Are all future Killer dlc's gonna be like this? NErf the killer when no one has no idea on how to fix them? At this point.. is it even worth the risk to continue to buy Killer Dlc's?

  • Legion power just need a full rework get rid of deep wounds and make it so he just vaults pallets and windows fast

  • I’ll just leave this here.....


    5F7AA952-E6B0-4E69-A813-EE7EC0DB8F08.png


  • I personally like most things about the new legion, the recharge time doesn't feel that long to me, the vaulting speed isn't great though. I've had a lot more success chaining hits with this legion though

  • Now I'm definitely gonna take a long break and play something else. You've literally made no changes to the Legion from the PTB.

    Have you really give legion a chance, beacus legion is not bad, he is acctualy more fun to play as and play aginst. just play him as all the other killer like trapper but nobody step in a trapp.

    Legion is very balance, but if you do strugel use the rusty knife and filty blade, or just the coldown add one that reduce fedigue.

    'For you: yes agine i have played aginst a full swf groups at rank 1-4 that have die to me and not. but i still pip and most part of the time you do still dobble pip, even thoughe you dont get the last guy or 2.


  • @cbocbo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61822/again-you-didnt-listen-to-our-feedback

    Have you really give legion a chance, beacus legion is not bad, he is acctualy more fun to play as and play aginst. just play him as all the other killer like trapper but nobody step in a trapp.

    Legion is very balance, but if you do strugel use the rusty knife and filty blade, or just the coldown add one that reduce fedigue.

    'For you: yes agine i have played aginst a full swf groups at rank 1-4 that have die to me and not. but i still pip and most part of the time you do still dobble pip, even thoughe you dont get the last guy or 2.

    I wouldn't suggest anyone to use the reduce mend time addons, DW is pointless right now.

    The only good addons legion have right now is the ones that reduce fatigue and increase power duration. And when you think about that one can say that "balance" don't fit legion when he only have 2 good addons. Think about that.

    He needs better addons, like a poisoned blade that applies exaustation for example.

  • @Acromio said:

    @op you're wrong. They do listen. To survivors, that is.

    I'm sorry, killers like myself also knew Legion wasn't healthy for the game.

    I'm glad the adjustments went through.

  • @Raizinz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463131#Comment_463131

    How do I make them up exactly? 100% of the game consists of 5 people, 4 (80%) are survivors, the remainder 1 (20%) is the killer. Then there comes variables such as people playing both sides. We have plenty of survivor mains, so that weighs that end of the scale, we have killer mains, which is naturally disproportionate to the amount of survivors needed at any given time, so that weighs that end, then you have survivors that dabble with killer on the side when they're bored but still primarily play survivor, which again, read the aforementioned. There is very little complex thought involved in this and I would love for aggregated data to become available that had these numbers just for the sake of proving a point. BHVR's stats team has shown that they have a hard time showing accurate aggregated data in general, so I'm not holding my breath

    then you have survivors that dabble with killer on the side when they're bored but still primarily play survivor

    You mean the people who play 50/50 or 30 survivor, 70 killer or do they not exist in your fantasy world @Raizinz You're not helping your argument saying stuff like this.

  • Why people say Legion is BALANCED he is fixed but not balanced. Balance is when a killer have a powerful power , have counter play , Add-ons increase his power correctly like Billy, and that a killer is viable.

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/467641#Comment_467641

    I wouldn't suggest anyone to use the reduce mend time addons, DW is pointless right now.

    The only good addons legion have right now is the ones that reduce fatigue and increase power duration. And when you think about that one can say that "balance" don't fit legion when he only have 2 good addons. Think about that.

    He needs better addons, like a poisoned blade that applies exaustation for example.

    do you know what the add-ons does?? cleary you dont. nasty blade: slight increes the mending timer, filthy blade: moderntly increes mending time. There are no thext that say reduse the mending on these add once but increes.

    The only add-ons say reduse meding timer is : stab wound timer, frank mix tape

    Decrees the cooldown of fatigue is: cold dirt and joey mix tape ( where can you find it does that is in the patch note, not on the add-ons)

  • They didn't listen to our feedback for Pig so I'm not really surprised they didn't listen to our feedback about Legion. Look current Legion is ok I have no problem with him.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/462530#Comment_462530

    I'm sorry, killers like myself also knew Legion wasn't healthy for the game.

    I'm glad the adjustments went through.

    "How are you doing, my fellow killer mains? Lovely weather. What? Whatcha doing? Some killing? Me too. Must be going now, things to do, like killing. I'm a killer-main."

  • @gantes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463408#Comment_463408

    T H I S

    and they won't play perfect all the time. And people still respect pallets because... ?

    I feel like the problem is time management too. People don't know when to cut their losses, cash in on the pallets they got rid off and apply pressure someone else. Knowing not to commit to a chase in an overly safe spot is important, because eventually survivors will have to venture unsafe areas.

    People are just impatient.


    This!


    Killah Mainz take everything so personal in this game:

    Used a flashlight? TUNNEL!

    Stunned with a pallet? TUNNEL!

    Sabo'd a hook? TUNNEL!

    Didn't 4k? Sign up on the DbD forums and insult the developers, as if their job was so easy!


    Killah Mainz should do what you said - use their time wisely. If that Feng Min is looping you 4 the gods, MOVE ON and attack the OTHER weaker Survivors. Then Killah Mainz cry about the game ending in under 5 minutes cuz they are getting GeN rUsHeD... but then bring Ebony Moris or Pink Myers add-ons and end the game in 5 minutes. It's like, everything they complain about is contradicting. They want their 4k Cake and eat it, too.

    Also, most Survivors are potatoes and casuals. I am a Rank 5 Hag. I legit "play nice" for 2/3 of my games so that way they don't end in DCs or entire sacrifices in 3 minutes. Even when I play Clown, it's about half of my games - I'm letting the Survivors have it easy cuz they suck.

    All you Killah Mainz act like you're Mathieu Cote and going up against Korean players who are on someone's payroll. CHILLAX!

1 2 3 ›